ReviewTechUSA: Halo Infinite is in more trouble than we first thought.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's also the guy that made the thread about those Xbox dev kits.      

Not many people do these days.

don't worry dyno i got you. Here are the reviews from Sony's biggest studio that you can use against the cows   https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Naughty-Dog-EI_IE134488.11,22.ht

Posted Images

Just now, HALOmij said:

He also thought Flight Sim was running on Xbox......  The guy doesn't even know what he's looking at half the time :rofl: 

Why must you continue to own yourself? :tom:

He thought it ran on Xbox and was praising that hell out of it.... if he had an agenda against Xbox like you and retardcop are claiming..... he wouldn't have covered it or praised it so glowing since he thought it was running on Xbox :ufdup:

The lemij self ownage train never stops.  Choo Choo. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yet you somehow feel his critique of Halo finite somehow means he was trying to imply that PS5 is stronger.... lemming persecution complex :hest:

I think Lemij is confusing what kind of content this reaction is versus an actually in-depth analysis. He said he saw the Xbox logo and assumed it was running on an Xbox and then later addresses it and corrected himself on Twitter. 

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

Keep pretending like you're a programmer cause you watch a Cherno vid :rofl: 

I’m a software engineer by degree and profession That built my own game engine for my thesis :ben:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Why must you continue to own yourself? :tom:

He thought it ran on Xbox and was praising that hell out of it.... if he had an agenda against Xbox like you and retardcop are claiming..... he wouldn't have covered it or praised it so glowing since he thought it was running on Xbox :ufdup:

The lemij self ownage train never stops.  Choo Choo. 

You don't seem to understand... lol big surprise there....

The guy doesn't even know what platform the videos he's critiquing are running on.... so that makes him EVEN LESS able to comment on .... the hardware :lemming: 

I never said the guy hates Xbox or anything... rofl that's your butthurt complex showing

1 minute ago, nitric said:

I’m a software engineer by degree and profession That built my own game engine for my thesis :ben:

And you're watching Cherno vids stating completely stupid shit?  Hilarious  :rofl: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

And you're watching Cherno vids stating completely stupid shit?  Hilarious  :rofl: 

Yeah I watched him during undergrad when I was learning C++. Anything else you want to ask? Or are you going to keep acting like a butthurt lemming  

You don't seem to understand... lol big surprise there....

The guy doesn't even know what platform the videos he's critiquing are running on.... so that makes him EVEN LESS able to comment on .... the hardware :lemming: 

I never said the guy hates Xbox or anything... rofl that's your butthurt complex showing

I never said you said he hated Xbox..... but you somehow took one word out of his entire video and took that to mean that he implied PS5 was stronger..... that lemming persecution complex:hest:

Just now, Goukosan said:

I never said you said he hated Xbox..... but you somehow took one word out of his entire video and took that to mean that he implied PS5 was stronger..... that lemming persecution complex:hest:

Imagine trying to convince a gaming forum you aren’t a lemming and then defending it until death when the Xbox is attacked :pavarotti:

Just now, nitric said:

Yeah I watched him during undergrad when I was learning C++. Anything else you want to ask? Or are you going to keep acting like a butthurt lemming  

I could have sworn your profession was DOTA2... lmfao.

Sure, I'll ask you something.  Refer me to any single technical detail he speaks about in that video where he doesn't sound like an armchair internet developer.

I could have sworn your profession was DOTA2... lmfao.

Sure, I'll ask you something.  Refer me to any single technical detail he speaks about in that video where he doesn't sound like an armchair internet developer.

I haven’t played DOTA2 in years yet you’re so stuck on bringing that up for whatever reason

46 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

He's also the guy that made the thread about those Xbox dev kits. :haloben:

LemiJ - "bbbut how can he say that word hardware?  That was stupid of him" :awww:

also LemiJ - " Series X dev kit hardware has issues" 

The LemiJ self ownage train is running express.... full steam ahead.... no stops :tom:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No, I didn't take a single word to mean that he thinks PS5 was stronger... I took it to mean that it was a stupid comment meant to invoke controversy...for views.

The guy doesn't even know what platform the trailers are running on... he can't deduce shit at all... he speaks like an armchair amateur... which he's doing because his new found viewer base gets off on stupid shit like that.

What other developers do you see out there critiquing and reacting to shit like this :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ - "bbbut how can he say that word hardware?  That was stupid of him" :awww:

also LemiJ - " Series X dev kit hardware has issues" 

The LemiJ self ownage train is running express.... full steam ahead.... no stops :tom:

It wasn't running on Series X.... Cherno should know that if he's going to comment on "maybe it's the hardware" :lemming: 

Edited by HALOmij
Just now, HALOmij said:

It wasn't running on Series X.... Cherno should know that :lemming: 

Why should he know that? He said it’s a reaction video yet you’re treating it like he did some in-depth research analysis. Lmao you are an idiot 

• Upvote 1

No, I didn't take a single word to mean that he thinks PS5 was stronger

1 hour ago, HALOmij said:

:cosby2: 

He's summing up his opinion from watching the trailer....

Goes fullscreen and looks right at the camera and says ".... or if it's the hardware..." and gives a stupid ass look... like as if to say "Series X is less powerful than PS5"...

:hest:

• Haha 1