ReviewTechUSA: Halo Infinite is in more trouble than we first thought.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's also the guy that made the thread about those Xbox dev kits.      

Not many people do these days.

don't worry dyno i got you. Here are the reviews from Sony's biggest studio that you can use against the cows   https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Naughty-Dog-EI_IE134488.11,22.ht

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

KO!!! :deadronda:

It wasn't running on a dev kit.. :roll: 

The "Xbox hardware"... is completely irrelevant at this point... Cherno thought it was running on the console... but it wasn't... and he should have known that.

:snoop: 

9 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

I said his stupid look gave that impression... not the single word :reg: 

but it was based on him saying that word.... that one word triggered your lemming DNA :hest:

Edited by Goukosan

but it was based on him saying that word.... that one word triggered you. lemming DNA :hest:

him considering that it was due to the hardware.... yea... definitely a STUPID thing to say, and deserved to be called out.  You're getting awful triggered by the fact that I did it.

11 minutes ago, nitric said:

When you watched the conference. You knew it was all running on PC? Lmao you’ve tagged in for retardcop and doing an impressive job 

It was known right after the conference lmao... and did I make a reaction video potentially blaming it looking like that on the hardware after it was already well known?  :lemming: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

It was known right after the conference lmao... and did I make a reaction video potentially blaming it looking like that on the hardware after it was already well known?  :lemming: 

It seems like you’re having a hard time understanding what a reaction video is. 

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

It seems like you’re having a hard time understanding what a reaction video is. 

Just because it's a reaction vid doesn't mean he's not giving his insight..... I mean... that's why you idiots watch him... isn't it? :drake: 

He made a stupid statement... and I called him out.  You fags lost your shit... as usual.

Edited by HALOmij
1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

Just because it's a reaction vid doesn't mean he's not giving his insight..... I mean... that's why you idiots watch him... isn't it? :drake: 

He made a stupid statement... and I called him out.  You fags lost your shit... as usual.

Lmao you sound like an Xbox kid from 2004. Pretty sure you’re losing it itt :D

1 minute ago, nitric said:

Lmao you sound like an Xbox kid from 2004. Pretty sure you’re losing it itt :D

And all you can do is call me an Xbox kid and Lemij...

Basically lame ass shit.. because you're butthurt :shrug:

Just now, HALOmij said:

And all you can do is call me an Xbox kid and Lemij...

Basically lame ass shit.. because you're butthurt :shrug:

And calling us fags makes you cool or something? Lmao dude you lost. You’ve been losing since the halo finite reveal. Get used to it. 

And calling us fags makes you cool or something? Lmao dude you lost. You’ve been losing since the halo finite reveal. Get used to it. 

You're the one that literally thinks ganging up on me and calling me Lemij is cool.   Highschool shit... :rofl:   Act like idiots and I treat you like idiots.  Not a hard concept dude...  You jumped on the bandwagon willingly :shrug: 

2 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

You're the one that literally thinks ganging up on me and calling me Lemij is cool.   Highschool shit... :rofl:   Act like idiots and I treat you like idiots.  Not a hard concept dude...  You jumped on the bandwagon willingly :shrug: 

How am I ganging up on you when you’re calling an engineer dumb because he disagrees with you? You’re just an idiot that says stupid shit and gets shit on, willingly it seems. 

Just now, nitric said:

How am I ganging up on you when you’re calling an engineer dumb because he disagrees with you? You’re just an idiot that says stupid shit and gets shit on, willingly it seems. 

bubu lemmij lemmij lemmij  :rofl: 

What the fuck are you talking about "he disagrees with me?" :cosby2: 

I called out a specific statement he made in summary of the video he was critiquing....  It has NOTHING to do with the hardware.... and he should KNOW that.

It was a stupid comment... and you LOST YOUR SHIT cause he's your BFF that got you through school :tear2: 

15 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

him considering that it was due to the hardware.... yea... definitely a STUPID thing to say, and deserved to be called out.  You're getting awful triggered by the fact that I did it.

given what we now know about the dev kit issues... it definitely wasn't stupid...

because he didn't focus on the hardware... you are.  Hardware was one in entire vid  that you're focusing on and it triggered you so much you even thought he meant its weaker tuna PS5...

talk about so fragile that one word sent into a lemming retard frenzy :hest:

2 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

bubu lemmij lemmij lemmij  :rofl: 

What the fuck are you talking about "he disagrees with me?" :cosby2: 

I called out a specific statement he made in summary of the video he was critiquing....  It has NOTHING to do with the hardware.... and he should KNOW that.

It was a stupid comment... and you LOST YOUR SHIT cause he's your BFF that got you through school :tear2: 

Lmao you know that's for systemwars right? Like how you always bring up Dota and shit. Am I hurting your feelings when I call you Lemij? I'll stop if I am.

You're calling him out for not knowing it was running on a PC when he was doing a reaction video watching a video for the first time...you know..how reaction videos work. You are either retarded or trolling to look like a retard. You have posters like Vini and RetardCop backing you, just think about that.

given what we now know about the dev kit issues... it definitely wasn't stupid...

because he didn't focus on the hardware... you are.  Hardware was one in entire vid  that you're focusing on and it triggered you so much you even thought he meant its weaker tuna PS5...

talk about so fragile that one word sent into a lemming retard frenzy :hest:

No.. it definitely was stupid.  Because he thought this was running on a Series X... and you're trying to say that he didn't know it was running on a PC but he knew that Series X dev kits were having issues? :drake: 

You got so triggered because I called him out for his stupid statement.  Literally losing your shit ITT because you're so fragile :hest: 

You are either retarded or trolling to look like a retard. You have posters like Vini and RetardCop backing you, just think about that.

This is the type of shit that makes me not give you any benefit of the doubt and treat you like the others....

Jehurey said Horizon ZD wasn't coming to PC... and DynamiteCop agreeing with me that it was coming was one of his "reasons" why it wasn't going to happen :roll: 

And no shit this is systemwars shit... but... I'm not a lemming... only the Lemij butthurt brigade push so hard to believe that :rofl: