ReviewTechUSA: Halo Infinite is in more trouble than we first thought.

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

No.. it definitely was stupid.  Because he thought this was running on a Series X... and you're trying to say that he didn't know it was running on a PC but he knew that Series X dev kits were having issues? :drake: 

You got so triggered because I called him out for his stupid statement.  Literally losing your shit ITT because you're so fragile :hest: 

Everyone thought the games were running on Series X while watching the Microsoft conference, they are showcasing their games FFS..and later revealed it was all running on PC for whatever hardware difficulties they're having. You are an idiot. You can have your last comment or whatever to think that you won an argument or something. Lmfao

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's also the guy that made the thread about those Xbox dev kits.      

Not many people do these days.

don't worry dyno i got you. Here are the reviews from Sony's biggest studio that you can use against the cows   https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Naughty-Dog-EI_IE134488.11,22.ht

Posted Images

Just now, nitric said:

Everyone thought the games were running on Series X while watching the Microsoft conference, they are showcasing their games FFS..and later revealed it was all running on PC for whatever hardware difficulties they're having. You are an idiot. You can have your last comment or whatever to think that you won an argument or something. Lmfao

:roll: 

17 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

No.. it definitely was stupid.  Because he thought this was running on a Series X... and you're trying to say that he didn't know it was running on a PC but he knew that Series X dev kits were having issues? :drake: 

You got so triggered because I called him out for his stupid statement.  Literally losing your shit ITT because you're so fragile :hest: 

All it took was one word for your ass to start leaking....you even projected your Lemming inferiority complex into it.... Bbbut he had a look on his face to imply PS5 is stronger.

He had a look guys... a look on his face. :awww:

text book butt hurt :tom:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

All it took was one word for your ass to start leaking....you even projected your Lemming inferiority complex into it.... Bbbut he had a look on his face to imply PS5 is stronger.

He had a look guys... a look on his face. :awww:

text book butt hurt :tom:

Yea, he did.

And you got so mad that I called it out :rofl: 

SO mad :rofls: 

5 hours ago, HALOmij said:

Yes he absolutely is.

He said... "I'm not a reaction channel"... and after the UE5 videos he sees the type of views he can get by reacting, so that's what he does now.. and he knows full well he can get a lot of PS fanboys watching his videos if he reacts negatively to anything Xbox.

Him and his shitty little engine can fuck off :pavarotti:

lol lemming group therapy. 

14 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Yea, he did.

And you got so mad that I called it out :rofl: 

SO mad :rofls: 

LemiJ "He had a look guys... I swear that look in his eyes meant PS5 is superior" :feelsbadman:

projecting that inferior feeling huh LemiJ? :sabu:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ "He had a look guys... I swear that look in his eyes meant PS5 is superior" :feelsbadman:

projecting that inferior feeling huh LemiJ? :sabu:

I don't game on Xbox... so no. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Notice how when Lemij is losing an argument, he pulls the escape hatch and says "well, I don't own an xbox"

:drake:

Notice the butthurt pouring from this post.... 

That's MAXIMUM butthurt... from someone who was just recently asking people here to buy their Xbox :rofl: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

Notice the butthurt pouring from this post.... 

That's MAXIMUM butthurt... from someone who was just recently asking people here to buy their Xbox :rofl: 

Sorry dude.............too late to copy my shtick.

But you are projecting, hard.

This guy is butthurt, and he's doing anything he can to derail the thread.

Lemij lost the argument in this thread (as well).

he's so butthurt, so lets keep it going.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry dude.............too late to copy my shtick.

But you are projecting, hard.

This guy is butthurt, and he's doing anything he can to derail the thread.

Lemij lost the argument in this thread (as well).

he's so butthurt, so lets keep it going.

bubu Lemij 

"Hey guys... got an Xbox I could buy?" :rofl: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

bubu Lemij 

"Hey guys... got an Xbox I could buy?" :rofl: 

I got this bitch SQUEEEEEEEEELIN'

He's losing arguments, and then telling people that he doesn't own an Xbox to minimize the embarassment.

Keep squeelin' boy!!:woody:

Just now, jehurey said:

I got this bitch SQUEEEEEEEEELIN'

He's losing arguments, and then telling people that he doesn't own an Xbox to minimize the embarassment.

Keep squeelin' boy!!:woody:

The guy that made a thread begging to buy someone's Xbox talking about other people owning Xboxes :rofl: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

The guy that made a thread begging to buy someone's Xbox talking about other people owning Xboxes :rofl: 

LOL @Goukosan I got this boy squeeeeeeeeeeeeelin', like a stick pig.

All because he's losing arguments, and then tries to run away by saying he doesn't own xboxes.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL @Goukosan I got this boy squeeeeeeeeeeeeelin', like a stick pig.

All because he's losing arguments, and then tries to run away by saying he doesn't own xboxes.

Calling for backup :lawl: 

Come save him Gouko.. :rofl: