Benji-Sales: Grounded is now the #1 best selling game in the World on Steam and the #2 most watched game on Twitch on its launch day

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

I think Steam has that social media effect/gambling on hermshits and people just buy games at some point to get a quick rush. 

It's one of those myth's of the hermit faction; that we all have good taste.

Another one is that we all have the latest GPU in our build, or only have games installed on SSD's.

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

It's one of those myth's of the hermit faction; that we all have good taste.

Another one is that we all have the latest GPU in our build, or only have games installed on SSD's.

That goes for console gamers as well.  The majority of PS4 owners didn't buy TLOU2, or Spider-man, or Horizon, or.. ect ect..

1 hour ago, HALOmij said:

That goes for console gamers as well.  The majority of PS4 owners didn't buy TLOU2, or Spider-man, or Horizon, or.. ect ect..

That's kind of apples and oranges. No game has a 1:1 attach rate, even games that used to come packed into consoles. PC gamers (in forums) always seem to be able run any game on the highest settings, only spent $500 to build their ultimate gaming "rigs", both mock people for not being clever enough to build a pc but also claim they are as easy as a Lego set to build. 

10 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Anyone here actually played it and have some thoughts?

I can't justify $40 CAD for early access to what I had called this earlier in year: Honey I shrunk the budget.

That would just seem hypocritical.

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I can't justify $40 CAD for early access to what I had called this earlier in year: Honey I shrunk the budget.

That would just seem hypocritical.

Game Pass. :idid:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ike said:

Is this playable right now on GamePass?

Yeah, as of two days ago; but it's still in early access, and apparently the story mode can currently be completed in around 1 hour. :killzone: