All Things Politics

New evidence suggests Kamala Harris is going to be Biden’s VP

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oK, well let's do another 23&me ancestry kit, I'm sure she can score better this time round.

Trump will lose, regardless of who Biden picks. I can’t wait to see his fat, incompetent ass out of office. 

Yeah pick the woman who threw people in jail for truancy and pot smoking and then laughed about smoking pot herself. Great idea considering todays political climate. 

1 hour ago, nitric said:

Best pick for VP. She is going to fucking dominate Pence. 

How is she the best pick for VP? What does she stand for? 

If you really want a woman of colour just because she's a woman and of colour then it should be Gabbard. She's got balls

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

How is she the best pick for VP? What does she stand for? 

If you really want a woman of colour just because she's a woman and of colour then it should be Gabbard. She's got balls

I just knew you would be in this thread crying up a storm with your Tulsi posts :patpatpat:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I just knew you would be in this thread crying up a storm with your Tulsi posts :patpatpat:

Not even one redeeming quality eh?

It’s amazing where we are now. At the start of the year I’d have bet that Trump was going to win again, but how badly he’s done with the virus has sunk him to where he likely could lose this November. 

28 minutes ago, Delita said:

It’s amazing where we are now. At the start of the year I’d have bet that Trump was going to win again, but how badly he’s done with the virus has sunk him to where he likely could lose this November. 

It's insane to me too that he wouldn't pounce on the opportunity to turn the pandemic into good PR for him. Do everything to help people and shit. It's sad that he'd rather just pretend it doesn't exist instead of being a worthless sack of human blubber.

23 minutes ago, Ike said:

It's insane to me too that he wouldn't pounce on the opportunity to turn the pandemic into good PR for him. Do everything to help people and shit. It's sad that he'd rather just pretend it doesn't exist instead of being a worthless sack of human blubber.

His entire presidency he’s faced all his problems by running away from them. Even the Russian hits on US soldiers went away with him doing nothing except reward Russia by moving US troops out of Germany. He thought he could do the same again for the millionth time with covid but by doing so it’s become larger and worse. It’s why Biden is staying quiet and why Trump must be furious. Trump needs someone to fight with and have the news focus on that rather than covid but Biden ain’t biting, Trumps tanking himself without help.

• Upvote 1
On 2020-07-29 at 12:12 PM, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Yeah pick the woman who threw people in jail for truancy and pot smoking and then laughed about smoking pot herself. Great idea considering todays political climate. 

Yeah well better than voting for the party who is still mostly for that.

On 2020-08-01 at 12:14 PM, Goukosan said:

Trump set the bar the lowest its been. 

I dont think he could ever get it lower than the 94 Crime Bill for communities of colour. Not that Trump isn't trying