Halo Infinite on PS4's Dreams

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Is he already derailing this thread as well @madmaltese?

I never derailed the thread.  I said it looked like shit... then the rest of you started to talk about me.

You commented about me... so I'm commenting about you... like how you made a thread asking for people here to sell you their Xbox.  You have accepted Xbox.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think @jehurey and @HALOmij should just put each other on ignore lol. It’s a toxic relationship   

Or do it for them, but never mention it. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

I never derailed the thread.  I said it looked like shit... then the rest of you started to talk about me.

You commented about me... so I'm commenting about you... like how you made a thread asking for people here to sell you their Xbox.  You have accepted Xbox.

No............made a meme based on something someone else said.

And now you have now made two posts completely derailing the thread, still talking about me and a totally unrelated subject.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No............made a meme based on something someone else said.

And now you have now made two posts completely derailing the thread, still talking about me and a totally unrelated subject.

As a response to someone talking about me.  Showing that you are in agreement with them.

So if I'm in the acceptance phase, then you must be too... about Xbox... because you literally made a thread asking sw.net to sell you one.

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

As a response to someone talking about me.  Showing that you are in agreement with them.

So if I'm in the acceptance phase, then you must be too... about Xbox... because you literally made a thread asking sw.net to sell you one.

Take it with them then...............I found a perfect photo that encapsulates the idea...........notice that it wasn't a picture of you on it.

You want to make fun of me...........making it on the basis of what is happening in this thread.

but you are specifically bringing up something from a totally different thread............that doesn't even talk about Halo, or the developer.

You're now attempting to derail for a third time.

Just now, jehurey said:

Take it with them then...............I found a perfect photo that encapsulates the idea...........notice that it wasn't a picture of you on it.

You want to make fun of me...........making it on the basis of what is happening in this thread.

but you are specifically bringing up something from a totally different thread............that doesn't even talk about Halo, or the developer.

You're now attempting to derail for a third time.

Nope.  I'm taking it up with you.  You want to comment and post memes how they relate to me... I'll post how they relate to you as well.

35 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Nope.  I'm taking it up with you.  You want to comment and post memes how they relate to me... I'll post how they relate to you as well.

Really.................so where in this thread where people talking about me asking to buy an Xbox from another person?

Because if someone else in this thread was talking about it...........then I guess you're right, and its part of the thread.

But if it isn't...........and you brought it up out of nowhere................then you just derailed the thread.

Where is it mentioned?

I'll wait.

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

I think @jehurey and @HALOmij should just put each other on ignore lol. It’s a toxic relationship 

:-*

Nah.  I think Jehurey's going to get a taste of his own medicine.

This entire forum calls me Lemij constantly in every thread.  If he talks shit about Xbox in any thread... we'll I'm going to bring up the fact that he made a thread asking to buy one... He's not escaping that fact.

5 hours ago, HALOmij said:

Nah.  I think Jehurey's going to get a taste of his own medicine.

This entire forum calls me Lemij constantly in every thread.  If he talks shit about Xbox in any thread... we'll I'm going to bring up the fact that he made a thread asking to buy one... He's not escaping that fact.

Except your entire logic doesn't work because you just said "the entire forum" calls you Lemij.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except your entire logic doesn't work because you just said "the entire forum" calls you Lemij.

It's not the amount of people that calls me that which is the issue.  It's the fact that it's in every thread.  I speak about Xbox... I get called Lemij..  So when you speak about Xbox.. I'm going to remind you of the time that you ask SW.net to sell you one.

3 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

It's not the amount of people that calls me that which is the issue.  It's the fact that it's in every thread.  I speak about Xbox... I get called Lemij..  So when you speak about Xbox.. I'm going to remind you of the time that you ask SW.net to sell you one.

You get lemij in every thread, already.

And...........unlike your anecdote about me...............its actually getting to you.

You wanna how your anecdote isn't getting me...........I'm going repeating it. LOL

I don't think you understand.......its not working. It makes you look butthurt and desperate.

Sorta like you having typed "the whole forum calls me Lemij". We just keep on getting more and more confirmation of that.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You get lemij in every thread, already.

And...........unlike your anecdote about me...............its actually getting to you.

You wanna how your anecdote isn't getting me...........I'm going repeating it. LOL

I don't think you understand.......its not working. It makes you look butthurt and desperate.

Sorta like you having typed "the whole forum calls me Lemij". We just keep on getting more and more confirmation of that.

No... it's really not.  I never complained once to any mods about being called Lemij or for anyone to stop.

You've already complained multiple times to mods... with just a couple threads... lmao

So it looks like you're going to have to deal with the fact that when you talk shit about Xbox, I'm calling out the fact that you just asked to buy one. :shrug: 

2 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

No... it's really not.  I never complained once to any mods about being called Lemij or for anyone to stop.

You've already complained multiple times to mods... with just a couple threads... lmao

So it looks like you're going to have to deal with the fact that when you talk shit about Xbox, I'm calling out the fact that you just asked to buy one. :shrug: 

Except you are revealing your complaint right now.

You said the quiet part out loud.

And.............a mod told you to stop spamming, not me.

And if you were calling out a fact............you'd be saying all the facts, which you aren't.

..........which is another sign that you're butthurt about me, personally. Even funnier is how you've convinced nobody on the forum, but you're pretending that you're effective.

Sweetie, I assure, you're going to come out of this much more bitter than you are now.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you are revealing your complaint right now.

You said the quiet part out loud.

And.............a mod told you to stop spamming, not me.

And if you were calling out a fact............you'd be saying all the facts, which you aren't.

..........which is another sign that you're butthurt about me, personally. Even funnier is how you've convinced nobody on the forum, but you're pretending that you're effective.

Sweetie, I assure, you're going to come out of this much more bitter than you are now.

No I'm not.  I'm pointing out a very obvious behavioral pattern..

And you whined to the mods... after just a couple of threads.  LOL.  You can THINK what you want dude... but NOTHING is changing the fact that you made a thread asking to buy an Xbox here... then when I called you out.. you stated that IRL stuff is different and claimed I was a real fanboy...

So basically... you're saying you accepted Xbox.  You asked to buy one.. and that thread exists and you can't change that.  And you BET YOUR ASS... that I'm gonna bring it up when you mock Xbox.  Plain and simple dude.  

and sweetie... it's only a big issue with the mods because you keep responding to me.. and I keep throwing it back in your face.  If you shut up, you'll realize that I do too ;)

Edited by HALOmij
4 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

No I'm not.  I'm pointing out a very obvious behavioral pattern..

And you whined to the mods... after just a couple of threads.  LOL.  You can THINK what you want dude... but NOTHING is changing the fact that you made a thread asking to buy an Xbox here... then when I called you out.. you stated that IRL stuff is different and claimed I was a real fanboy...

So basically... you're saying you accepted Xbox.  You asked to buy one.. and that thread exists and you can't change that.  And you BET YOUR ASS... that I'm gonna bring it up when you mock Xbox.  Plain and simple dude.  

Nope, a mod told you to stop spamming.

I don't need to think or assume about how butthurt you are.............I can read your posts, especially the one where you admit that people calling you Lemij is getting to you.

People been calling me Jerry for over 10 years, and its not my name at all. LOL

And my obvious behavioral pattern is...........when I see bullshit, I call it...........and when I see butthurt, I call it.

Hence me posting alot about you lately. LOL

I love how the best you can muster up is that I asked people here to buy an Xbox...........and everybody here knows that it was for my brother and his nephew, and you're desperately, DESPERATELY trying to make something out of it.

Haven't I been saying "Keep doing it, dude"???? Yeah, I have.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, a mod told you to stop spamming.

I don't need to think or assume about how butthurt you are.............I can read your posts, especially the one where you admit that people calling you Lemij is getting to you.

People been calling me Jerry for over 10 years, and its not my name at all. LOL

And my obvious behavioral pattern is...........when I see bullshit, I call it...........and when I see butthurt, I call it.

Hence me posting alot about you lately. LOL

I love how the best you can muster up is that I asked people here to buy an Xbox...........and everybody here knows that it was for my brother and his nephew, and you're desperately, DESPERATELY trying to make something out of it.

Haven't I been saying "Keep doing it, dude"???? Yeah, I have.

A mod told US to stop spamming.

Again... THINK what you want.  You made a thread asking to buy an Xbox here dude... the result of that comes with the territory sweetie.  Stop going on and on and on with the Jerry-go-round and you get FAR LESS comments from me about you trying to buy an Xbox here:shrug: