Halo Infinite on PS4's Dreams

Just now, HALOmij said:

A mod told US to stop spamming.

Thanks for just debunking one of your points about me.

And then you proceeded to meltdown in front of him. LOL

I love how I've already told him to continue with his claim of me asking to buy an Xbox......and he's actually appearing to be slowing down on that front.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think @jehurey and @HALOmij should just put each other on ignore lol. It’s a toxic relationship   

Or do it for them, but never mention it. 

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Thanks for just debunking one of your points about me.

And then you proceeded to meltdown in front of him. LOL

I love how I've already told him to continue with his claim of me asking to buy an Xbox......and he's actually appearing to be slowing down on that front.

"mod he's derailing the thread :tear2:"

"mods he's derailing other threads... 4 of them :cry:"

Those are all YOU sweetie.  You're the one that made a thread asking to buy an Xbox here.  Can't even accept the fact that you did LOL.. and you claim you're not a real life fanboy :smilecry: 

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

:ben: 

Hey did you hear.

I went on this forum, and asked to buy an Xbox.

Man, is my credibility, as a whole............completely shot.

Lemij uncovered it like an episode of Scooby Doo in which the evil old man dressed up as a ghost forgot to put on a mask covering his face. Good detective work.

Just now, HALOmij said:

"mod he's derailing the thread :tear2:"

"mods he's derailing other threads... 4 of them :cry:"

Those are all YOU sweetie.  You're the one that made a thread asking to buy an Xbox here.  Can't even accept the fact that you did LOL.. and you claim you're not a real life fanboy :smilecry: 

LOL he's getting madder again.

What other complaints are you making?

Just now, jehurey said:

Hey did you hear.

I went on this forum, and asked to buy an Xbox.

Man, is my credibility, as a whole............completely shot.

You DID :rofl: holy shit :rofls: 

"It's for my bros kid! I swear!"

And your dog ate your homework too :hehe: 

2 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

You DID :rofl: holy shit :rofls: 

"It's for my bros kid! I swear!"

And your dog ate your homework too :hehe: 

I like how nobody, not even other lemmings, are buying what you're selling.

Here's a tip:  if you're attempting to embarrass someone.............that person usually conveys that they're embarrassed by AVOIDING that subject, and not wanting to talk about it, themselves.

Let me know when that happens.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I like how nobody, not even other lemmings, are buying what you're selling.

Here's a tip:  if you're attempting to embarrass someone.............that person usually conveys that they're embarrassed by AVOIDING that subject, and not wanting to talk about it, themselves.

Let me know when that happens.

Who said I was trying to embarrass you?  This makes us Lembros, doesn't it? :wonder: 

So explain why you're so bothered by it.

Just now, HALOmij said:

Who said I was trying to embarrass you?  This makes us Lembros, doesn't it? :wonder: 

So explain why you're so bothered by it.

Can you show us where I'm bothered by it?  Because I've actually been talking about it more than you.

In fact, I even thanks Dynocrap for giving me a legit offer, and I provided him a follow up of what my brother ended up settling on afterwards.

Wait a minute, did you just say that being a lemming is embarrassing??????????

:lawl:It must be, Lemij.

Just now, jehurey said:

Can you show us where I'm bothered by it?  Because I've actually been talking about it more than you.

In fact, I even thanks Dynocrap for giving me a legit offer, and I provided him a follow up of what my brother ended up settling on afterwards.

Wait a minute, did you just say that being a lemming is embarrassing??????????

:lawl:It must be, Lemij.

All throughout every thread I've mentioned it... ROFL

You're acting like you're not bothered by it when you called for mods to ban me for derailing... You REALLY think anyone believes that? :rofl: 

I'm not trying to embarrass you.. I'm stating SOMETHING YOU DID... if you're embarrassed by that... it's on YOU :tom: 

4 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

All throughout every thread I've mentioned it... ROFL

You're acting like you're not bothered by it when you called for mods to ban me for derailing... You REALLY think anyone believes that? :rofl: 

I'm not trying to embarrass you.. I'm stating SOMETHING YOU DID... if you're embarrassed by that... it's on YOU :tom: 

Yeah I do that nobody believes that............because I bring it up more than you do, now.

And nobody has indicated that they buy your claim.

I even told you to MAKE a thread to see who else buys your theory...........and you avoided. LOL

It really is funny watching you struggle like this. Entirely out of your own making, I'm not putting you in this spot, you've chosen to put yourself in this spot.

I'm just playing along.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah I do that nobody believes that............because I bring it up more than you do, now.

And nobody has indicated that they buy your claim.

I even told you to MAKE a thread to see who else buys your theory...........and you avoided. LOL

It really is funny watching you struggle like this. Entirely out of your own making, I'm not putting you in this spot, you've chosen to put yourself in this spot.

I'm just playing along.

Nobody needs to "buy" anything Jehurey... you LITERALLY DID IT.. AND EVERYONE SAW IT.

Whether they decide to make fun of you or comment on it has no bearing on the fact that it happened...  But I however AM commenting on it.  I'm going to remind you of it every time.

I'm not the one struggling... you're the one that's embarrassed by something YOU did.  LMAO my god..:smilecry:

When you stop being butthurt about it.. that's when it all goes away :drake:  

4 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Nobody needs to "buy" anything Jehurey...

Which means that you're only talking to yourself.

Yeah that doesn't sound desperate or butthurt at all.

I don't find it embarassing..........because I'm not buying an Xbox for myself.

You already know that, and are resorting to making up stuff in your mind.

Explain to me how that doesn't make you look utterly butthurt. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Which means that you're only talking to yourself.

Yeah that doesn't sound desperate or butthurt at all.

I don't find it embarassing..........because I'm not buying an Xbox for myself.

You already know that, and are resorting to making up stuff in your mind.

Explain to me how that doesn't make you look utterly butthurt. LOL

Nope.. you're VERY CLEARLY hearing me.  I don't give a shit about anyone else.  YOU are the one that is embarrassed by something YOU did.

It's kinda funny how I know I'm not a lemming either and I don't game on Xbox... but that doesn't stop you from posting that I am... does it?

That makes you TOTALLY butthurt because you don't like that I defend some shit MS does... WOW IMAGINE THAT! :drake: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

Nope.. you're VERY CLEARLY hearing me.  I don't give a shit about anyone else.  YOU are the one that is embarrassed by something YOU did.

It's kinda funny how I know I'm not a lemming either and I don't game on Xbox... but that doesn't stop you from posting that I am... does it?

That makes you TOTALLY butthurt because you don't like that I defend some shit MS does... WOW IMAGINE THAT! :drake: 

I'm hearing you melt down and be butthurt.

Explain to me how I'm embarrassed...........when I'm actually talking about it more than you are, and never stopped?

You are butthurt and embarassed about being a Lemming, because you clearly promote Xbox..........and you got SO EMBARASSED after that press conference, you immediately started saying "I don't own an Xbox" as a defensive remark.

The entire forum caught onto it, and called you Lemij. I didn't create that............the ENTIRE forum did.

Look how you're melting down over that.

Thanks for admitting that you are aware that your "Jerry is a secret lemming" attempt didn't convince anybody. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Explain to me how I'm embarrassed...........when I'm actually talking about it more than you are, and never stopped?

Because you're WHINING about it... and you're constantly trying to make excuses for something you did.  You cried to the mods.. and you're DENYING it.

And sure... keep talking about it.  I will too... :smilecry: 

This is so hilarious... you're such a fucking hypocrite that can't stand the fact that someone is calling you something you claim you're not... when you do it all the time :rofl: