Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

TV exec speaks on Ellen Degenerate’s toxic attitude

She did an interview for an Aussie tv show and the only person who was allowed to speak or even look at her was the interviewer and her own people, who were forced to giggle at her jokes :| the staff from the aussie studio all had to look away from Ellen the entire time she was there. 

The producer called us aside and said, "Now Neil, no one is to talk to Ellen. You don't talk to her, you don't approach her, you don't look at her,"' he said. 

'"She'll come in, she'll sit down, she'll talk to Richard and then Ellen will leave." And I sort of said, "Are you fair dinkum? I can't look at her?" I found the whole thing bizarre,' he added.

During the interview itself, Breen had to ask Ellen's staff to stop laughing at her jokes because it was interrupting the recording.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8574301/TV-executive-reveals-bizarre-demands-Ellen-DeGeneres-terrified-staff.html

Fair dinkum, I adore that term! :D

But yeah, It's kind of of an open secret how toxic and cruel Ellen is; makes Amy Klobuchar look like Michael K. Scott.

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Fair dinkum, I adore that term! :D

But yeah, It's kind of of an open secret how toxic and cruel Ellen is; makes Amy Klobuchar look like Michael K. Scott.

lmao I honestly had to look up what that meant :ben: 

Im just glad they’ve opened up an investigation now and are questioning former and current staff 

1 hour ago, Delita said:

I’m not sure what this has to do with politics to get moved here :interesting:

Seriously? Ellen is one of the biggest sponsors of the Democratic party.

Her talking show is basically a platform for the dnc. 

1 hour ago, Delita said:

I’m not sure what this has to do with politics to get moved here :interesting:

She's a lesbian. When you're gay it is assumed you must only vote democrat.