Rumor: Halo Infinite's multiplayer will be free-to-play, 120fps.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well it should.  It affects you as an Xbox owner.  You're right to be concerned!

actually free to play? which would mean that you don't need to have XBL Gold to play it?

It'll probably be free-to-start and try and upsell you on GamePass every 20 minutes.

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Well considering Crysis on Switch looks a generation above this, I’d say that’s pretty inaccurate. 

BOTW looks better than Halo Infinite, LOL. 

:rofl: 

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

FmAGdIo.jpg

Yep... hating on something as a forum fanboy and then actually asking that forum to buy one.... definitely acceptance.

Hope you enjoy yours. :fblike: 

I find it a bit disconcerting that they never took xCloud out of beta, and they went ahead and declared that they're throwing it in as a bonus feature for GamePass ultimate.

Makes it seem like the service is not in good enough condition for them to charge money as a stand-alone product.

This all feels like the Xbox Division is making some last-minute moves here on the fly.

They're putting their chips in one basket, and it may be the final basket they have.

Just now, HALOmij said:

Yep... hating on something as a forum fanboy and then actually asking that forum to buy one.... definitely acceptance.

Hope you enjoy yours. :fblike: 

Except I don't have an xbox.

Is that what you now want to talk about in this thread?

Because we're talking about Halo's multiplayer and Microsoft business moves in this thread.