Rumor: Halo Infinite's multiplayer will be free-to-play, 120fps.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I find it a bit disconcerting that they never took xCloud out of beta, and they went ahead and declared that they're throwing it in as a bonus feature for GamePass ultimate.

Makes it seem like the service is not in good enough condition for them to charge money as a stand-alone product.

This all feels like the Xbox Division is making some last-minute moves here on the fly.

They're putting their chips in one basket, and it may be the final basket they have.

Well it should.  It affects you as an Xbox owner.  You're right to be concerned!

• Haha 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well it should.  It affects you as an Xbox owner.  You're right to be concerned!

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except I don't have an xbox.

Is that what you now want to talk about in this thread?

Because we're talking about Halo's multiplayer and Microsoft business moves in this thread.

No.. you quoted some post about Halo visuals and Switch.  That has nothing to do with Halo being free to play, or MS' business moves.

If you want to talk about MS' business moves... then it surely affects you as someone in the market buying an Xbox....

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

No merry-go-rounds :smokie:

He's already said that he will bring up a particular subject to derail every single thread.

So, even though I'm trying to stay on subject, he's already told the mods that he intends to derail every thread with this particular subject about me asking to buy an Xbox One on this forum.

I am not responsible for the poor guy's butthurt.

6 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

No.. you quoted some post about Halo visuals and Switch.  That has nothing to do with Halo being free to play, or MS' business moves.

If you want to talk about MS' business moves... then it surely affects you as someone in the market buying an Xbox....

Nope.

Here's me talking about Halo's multiplayer

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

actually free to play? which would mean that you don't need to have XBL Gold to play it?

It'll probably be free-to-start and try and upsell you on GamePass every 20 minutes.

And here's me talking about their business moves.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I find it a bit disconcerting that they never took xCloud out of beta, and they went ahead and declared that they're throwing it in as a bonus feature for GamePass ultimate.

Makes it seem like the service is not in good enough condition for them to charge money as a stand-alone product.

This all feels like the Xbox Division is making some last-minute moves here on the fly.

They're putting their chips in one basket, and it may be the final basket they have.

He's already said that he will bring up a particular subject to derail every single thread.

So, even though I'm trying to stay on subject, he's already told the mods that he intends to derail every thread with this particular subject about me asking to buy an Xbox One on this forum.

So your post quoting some post that was off topic is you "attempting to be on topic" now was it... :roll: 

Look at that... more whining :smilecry: 

You brought up MS' business moves... and I stated that yes, they affect you as someone who's in the market buying Xboxes.

Nope.

Here's me talking about Halo's multiplayer

And here's me talking about their business moves.

Nope.. this is the post you quoted.. which I responded to.

6 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Mentioning Halo next to Switch games, and being proud of the distinction between the two? :D 

That's not on topic at all.

But again, since we're now talking about MS' business practices.. I value your input due to the fact that you're a concerned individual who's in the market for Xbox consoles.

Just now, HALOmij said:

So your post quoting some post that was off topic is you "attempting to be on topic" now was it... :roll: 

tenor.gif?itemid=7513882 the hell did i just read? Did I just witness a stroke?

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

Nope.. this is the post you quoted.. which I responded to.

That's not on topic at all.

But again, since we're now talking about MS' business practices.. I value your input due to the fact that you're a concerned individual who's in the market for Xbox consoles.

My input is that its not worth buying an Xbox one console.

Which is what I said in my original thread.

And I also said that I'm not the one buying it, because its my brother who is buying it for his kid.

If you're going to value my input.............you're gonna have to value ALL OF IT.

You can't just omit information, and pretend you know the whole story. Because it makes you look desperate, and butthurt. But then again, we all knew that, didn't we Lemij?

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ignore the posts. 

Just now, jehurey said:

My input is that its not worth buying an Xbox one console.

You can't just omit information, and pretend you know the whole story. Because it makes you look desperate, and butthurt. But then again, we all knew that, didn't we Lemij?

Nice try.  That directly contradicts the fact that you JUST RECENTLY tried to buy an Xbox here... something EVERYONE saw you do :smilecry: 

So we know you're lying about that.

Wait.. so that's like you omitting information and proof that I'm a PC gamer when you try to call me a Lemming... because that definitely makes you look butthurt.. like you've just proven again. :tom: 

He's already said he's going to be doing it in every thread in which I post.

I'm not the one "doing" the thing, here.

Every thread?  No..  Just the ones about Xbox.

Oh wait... that's probably every thread :smilecry: 

Just now, jehurey said:

I'm not the one who created the thread.

EVERY THREAD IN WHICH YOU POST.... about Xbox.

It's not my fault your actions aren't in line with what you claim on this forum :shrug: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

EVERY THREAD IN WHICH YOU POST.... about Xbox.

It's not my fault your actions aren't in line with what you claim on this forum :shrug: 

Nope, there's a soundbar thread in which I've been typing alot in.

You just gave yourself away. You're only targeting the Xbox threads.........because you're butthurt about Xbox.

That's not my problem.