Rumor: Halo Infinite's multiplayer will be free-to-play, 120fps.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, there's a soundbar thread in which I've been typing alot in.

You just gave yourself away. You're only targeting the Xbox threads.........because you're butthurt about Xbox.

That's not my problem.

Did you not read what I wrote.. :lemming: 

You post about Xbox... and I'm going to comment on how you're in the market for one, and how your IRL actions don't represent your fakeboy forum persona.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well it should.  It affects you as an Xbox owner.  You're right to be concerned!

2 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Did you not read what I wrote.. :lemming: 

You post about Xbox... and I'm going to comment on how you're in the market for one, and how your IRL actions don't represent your fakeboy forum persona.

Sorry, your intentionally not reading what I wrote.

In fact, you intentionally removed the line in which I said that the Xbox is not for me, but my brother.

WHich means you know that you're trolling............and everybody here knows that you're trolling.

You've discredited yourself. You can call me a fakeboy all you want, but you already shot yourself in the foot.

I'm not responsible for your butthurt, Lemij.

But hey............I got no problem seeing you run headfirst into the brick wall, its not like it doesn't have entertainment value to me. LOL

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Anyone else see this as a much bigger shift in MS's strategy going far beyond just Halo.

We'll see it in their other games if they are chopping them up into smaller sections so that they can parse them out more slowly and in such a way to get consumers to spend money in different ways.