Every game shown at the Xbox event can be played for $15. With free MP

Think about this: Everything shown during that event as well as some upcoming ones not shown will be available to play for $15 gamepass, and there's no more online paywall. 

You telling me there's a better deal in gaming this year during this pandemic? I don't know what you're talking about. 

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

The paywall is Game Pass. It's also not confirmed Xbox Live Gold is going away. 

That's not a paywall, it's a subscription that I can use to play every one of those games for say 2 months and then cancel it if I no longer want it. I'll still be able to purchase games and play them online for free. 

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

That's not a paywall, it's a subscription that I can use to play every one of those games for say 2 months and then cancel it if I no longer want it. I'll still be able to purchase games and play them online for free. 

Subscriptions are paywalls. 

Just now, Vini said:

No a paywall is something blocking you from a feature of a game. Like multiplayer. 

Fine. Still waiting for confirmation, but I think we'll be waiting until their next event. 

3 hours ago, Vini said:

That sounds like a very sustainable platform for gaming in the future. 

In a world of where Nintendo releases sell  hundreds s of millions for 60 bucks, and never drop in price. People are voting with their money that game pass is nice, but they prefer paying up front for fully functional quality games. 

It's called hobo pass for a reason. Outside or green names nobody sees it as some huge shift in game consumption that will be standard. 

Hobo pass is never going to fund the next BOTW or God of War. 

Edited by Team 2019