Abandoned - American Dream mall in NJ.

Who the fuck thought this monstrosity would be a good idea? :will2:

5 bil dollars, development since 1996, opened in 2019. Was already a massive flop when it opened but covid made it worse. houses indoor full theatre, ski slopes, theme park, swim park, motor sports park,100s of stores and resteraunts, museum, hotel, concert venue, full circus and clown school and a bunch of other shit.

Opening a new mall in 2020 and with covid happening is the epitome of retardation.

I’ll miss malls though. They’re a ghost town these days. Some of my best memories was ditching class to go to the mall while trying to avoid security. 

Or going to the food courts in the mall with my moms when I was little and she’d buy me a sbarros pizza or hotdog on a stick :ben: 

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Maybe it was a huge corruption money laundering operations, so technically it's a success. 

At this point it’s pretty much a given there’s some corrupt fuckery behind it.

12 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Maybe it was a huge corruption money laundering operations, so technically it's a success. 

You beat me to it. In China they have amazing development projects which are basically only there to transform money to legitimate money. Its also why some really weird and random art films which would have no chance to ever make it in a normal world can be made without a care if anyone watches them. Its why Hong Kong Cinema in 1980s and 1990s was wild fun..... but when it comes to buildings and malls, no one else can enjoy an abandoned building.