[NSFW] Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Scarlet ?

What started out as a weird volleyball game offshoot from the fighting game series, which was a legit volleyball game with some fan service, has skipped a bunch of steps and just went to pure fan service it seems. Anyone play this? Really debating buying the switch version.

Seems like a good game to kill time on public transportation.

We have ascended

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

I own the Switch version. Game owns and is one of the best looking Switch games in existence. Fully English. 

Did you download it or have a hard copy? I heard there are two versions. A japanese version and an asian version (hong kong). I am asking because I heard some people were having problems buying things on the switch shop if its a different version.

56 minutes ago, Chairman_Meow said:

Did you download it or have a hard copy? I heard there are two versions. A japanese version and an asian version (hong kong). I am asking because I heard some people were having problems buying things on the switch shop if its a different version.

I imported the physical copy from play-Asia. 

34 minutes ago, Ike said:

I imported the physical copy from play-Asia. 

Just looked it up. Seems like they sold both versions. The Chinese/HK version has these characters on the top right corner 中文(meaning chinese language)。Still dont know what the difference is between the HK "Asia" version and the "Japan" version except the online currency but I will go for the last copy they have (HK version).

3 minutes ago, Chairman_Meow said:

Just looked it up. Seems like they sold both versions. The Chinese/HK version has these characters on the top right corner 中文(meaning chinese language)。Still dont know what the difference is between the HK "Asia" version and the "Japan" version except the online currency but I will go for the last copy they have (HK version).

HK version has english, Japanese version is all Japanese.