Microsoft rebrands Xbox Game Pass to simply Game Pass (Bonus: Thurrott also believes Xbox Live Gold is going away)

Just now, jehurey said:

If you think I'm wrong about my view not being the most obvious.

You're wrong.  Everyone buys things for different reasons... and you assuming it should be for one reason or another makes you a fucking child.   

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the lemmings are retreating     here's the rape hotline, lems:   Call 1-800-656-4673 Available 24 hours everyday

Nothing is changing. ™

That's not working? Are you fucking retarded? Why do you think I offered to sell it TO YOU...   What a flippin moron...

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:
  • I will get HDR for every single game I already own 
  • Many of the games I already own will be upgraded to take advantage of the additional compute
  • Cross-gen games will be best played on this system and with features not possible on the previous generation
  • There are next-gen only games coming which will only be on this system
  • Everything will load faster
  • Input will be better
  • There's multi-title quick resume

I mean, what more do you need to know? You're fucked in the head Jerry. Completely fucked. 

NO!  You have to want to buy it for it's exclusive games which take FULL POWER of the console!  ....and since MS isn't releasing any of those games for 2 years.... you're OWNED!!! 

Jesus fucking christ :tom: 

• Haha 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:
  • I will get HDR for every single game I already own 
  • Many of the games I already own will be upgraded to take advantage of the additional compute
  • Cross-gen games will be best played on this system and with features not possible on the previous generation
  • There are next-gen only games coming which will only be on this system
  • Everything will load faster
  • Input will be better
  • There's multi-title quick resume

I mean, what more do you need to know? You're fucked in the head Jerry. Completely fucked. 

Nobody here would pay $500 to just get an HDR upgrade for games they already played.

"the additional compute"?????????????

Dude, you end up listing the SAME THING about 4 times over, but you try to describe it in different ways.

1. The additional compute
  2. Will be best played
  3. load faster

There aren't going to be next-gen games, coming from Microsoft within the next couple of years, that are exclusive designed for the XSX.

Like I said The Medium has been in development since 2012, and was originally in development since last gen.

3 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

You're wrong.  Everyone buys things for different reasons... and you assuming it should be for one reason or another makes you a fucking child.   

No, I'm right.

And you won't want to make that poll because you know I will be proven right.

Dude...........you're trying to argue with me about something that is OBVIOUS and easily observable.

I'm not the child here, if you're in such an emotional state in which you're arguing against something that you have next to no-chance at being correct.

You're doing it because you're butthurt. I don't know WHY you're giving me the satisfaction of showing me this.

1 hour ago, HALOmij said:

NO!  You have to want to buy it for it's exclusive games which take FULL POWER of the console!  ....and since MS isn't releasing any of those games for 2 years.... you're OWNED!!! 

Jesus fucking christ :tom: 

how is that NOT ownage after hyping FULL POWER for months/years? lmao at hyping old games with hdr :D

16 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

how is that NOT ownage after hyping FULL POWER for months/years? lmao at hyping old games with hdr :D

Like I don't understand WHY they would attempt this argument with me, of all people.

They're trying to tell me that COMMON SENSE is actually ludicrous thinking.