Microsoft rebrands Xbox Game Pass to simply Game Pass (Bonus: Thurrott also believes Xbox Live Gold is going away)

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So I'm the kid, here:

I like how he thought he could move the window of the argument, and I wouldn't notice.........even though I immediately said he was making a tangential argument right after he typed it.

You didn't prove anything that I claimed wrong.

You know you didn't..............so now you're pretending that you won some other argument that you tried to move it to.

It didn't work.

And you know it didn't work, so now you're crying and trying to call me a kid.

Xbox Series X will not get any exclusive (or semi-exclusive) game that was fully developed for the system for at least 2 years..........don't get mad because I'm saying something that is already confirmed. Thank you.

What other console is The Medium going to be on? The PlayStation 5 at a later date right? Well it's launching on the Series X and is exclusively a next-gen game, so there goes your fake theory. Also Phil later clarified his statements and said it's at the discretion of the developers which console they wanted to develop for. Guess what? Most of them are only developing Series X games.

I just don't get you, how can you be this fucking stupid? How can you presume to know the intent of someone else and imply things against what they are telling you? It's fucking nuts, you're fucking nuts. 

The fact of the matter is regardless of "next-gen only games" there's going to be things being done, and only possible on the Series X even with cross-gen or last generation titles being upgraded.

There's plenty of reason to buy the system day and date that goes well beyond next-gen only titles. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the lemmings are retreating     here's the rape hotline, lems:   Call 1-800-656-4673 Available 24 hours everyday

Nothing is changing. ™

That's not working? Are you fucking retarded? Why do you think I offered to sell it TO YOU...   What a flippin moron...

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What other console is The Medium going to be on? The PlayStation 5 at a later date right? Well it's launching on the Series X and is exclusively a next-gen game, so there goes your fake theory. Also Phil later clarified his statements and said it's at the discretion of the developers which console they wanted to develop for. Guess what? Most of them are only developing Series X games.

I just don't get you, how can you be this fucking stupid? How can you presume to know the intent of someone else and imply things against what they are telling you? It's fucking nuts, you're fucking nuts. 

The fact of the matter is regardless of "next-gen only games" there's going to be things being done, and only possible on the Series X even with cross-gen or last generation titles being upgraded.

Sorry, none of your first party games.

The Medium was designed as a PC multiplat at well, it would never have been a total console exclusive.

It was originally announced for the X360, PS3 and Wii U eight years ago.

That was easy.

And we are clearly talking about the Xbox games that are mandated to also be playable on Xbox One, so that is the major IPs from Microsoft.

Like I said......................you let me know when this "clearly only can be done on Xbox Series X" game arrives.

I'll wait.

I won't wait two years like you will. But I'll wait for as long as I can.

Just now, jehurey said:

Of course I do.......MS execs already said that all games developed have to be developed with the last-gen as well.

So that's a pretty clear definition.

And we saw that definition in practice with Halo Infinite.

So now we're at the part where you are re-litigating everything again.

Nope.  Like I said... exclusive, or semi-exclusive has no bearing... Games are games... and Series X will have exclusive games not playable on Xbox One.  You're creating fuckboi arguments that it "has to be exclusive, and first party" and alluding that he should be buying the console for that reason.. and is somehow owned because MS said something about it being a year or 2 for purely Series X games to come from them.

You don't decide the value that others see in owning a console.... you're no authority on what constitutes a game developed for one system vs another.

You're a punk who's trying REALLY HARD to create an argument... and you're sounding like a total child.

Just now, HALOmij said:

Nope.  Like I said... exclusive, or semi-exclusive has no bearing... Games are games... and Series X will have exclusive games not playable on Xbox One.  You're creating fuckboi arguments that it "has to be exclusive, and first party" and alluding that he should be buying the console for that reason.. and is somehow owned because MS said something about it being a year or 2 for purely Series X games to come from them.

You don't decide the value that others see in owning a console.... you're no authority on what constitutes a game developed for one system vs another.

You're a punk who's trying REALLY HARD to create an argument... and you're sounding like a total child.

Sorry, but you melting down isn't going to change anything I already claimed, and you already failed to disprove.

So now you're left with telling me that you can change the parameters as you see fit.

Go ahead, as if I needed any more signs that you lost these series of arguments.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, but you melting down isn't going to change anything I already claimed, and you already failed to disprove.

So now you're left with telling me that you can change the parameters as you see fit.

Go ahead, as if I needed any more signs that you lost these series of arguments.

Nope.. sorry.  You don't decide the parameters... get that through your head.  You THINKING you do... is what makes you childish :rofl: 

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

I really can't stand this fucking guy, if he was making smart arguments and I was getting mad that's one thing.. But he's just so obnoxiously presumptuous, stupid and goalpost moving that he's an intolerable human being to deal with.

He's one of the reasons I don't even like coming to this place, his presence is nuisance. 

Just now, HALOmij said:

Nope.. sorry.  You don't decide the parameters... get that through your head.  You THINKING you do... is what makes you childish :rofl: 

I'm not deciding.

I'm listing the obvious parameters that people use to determine whether a new console is worth buying.

Hey dude................if you can find any quotes of us in the forum in which we say "Let's see what BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY ANNOUNCEMENTS they'll be making as this Xbox July 24 conference!!!!!!!!!!!"

............let me know.:drake:

I really can't stand this fucking guy, if he was making smart arguments and I was getting mad that's one thing.. But he's just so obnoxiously presumptuous, stupid and goalpost moving that he's an intolerable human being to deal with.

He's one of the reasons I don't even like coming to this place, his presence is nuisance. 

No.................you're bullshit simply doesn't work on me.

I catch you guys everytime you try moving the window on arguments.

You're the ones attempting to move the goalposts.......................sorry, projection doesn't work either.

This is why you cry and leave.

Just now, jehurey said:

No.................you're bullshit simply doesn't work on me.

I catch you guys everytime you try moving the window on arguments.

You're the ones attempting to move the goalposts.......................sorry, projection doesn't work either.

This is why you cry and leave.

My bullshit? Remij and I are clearly telling you why I'm buying this fucking thing, and in your infinite autism you're trying to make up a bunch of faggoty parameters to invalidate indisputably valid reasons.

Shoot yourself in the face, kid. 

Just now, HALOmij said:

:rofl: 

You can't prove me wrong, can you?

Thanks again for proving me correct.

Did this seriously think he was going to successfully prove that gamers deciding to buy next-gen consoles are largely determine on NEW exclusive game announcement.............is a SUBJECTIVE MINORITY OPINION????????????

:drake:This is where he's at.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

My bullshit? Remij and I are clearly telling you why I'm buying this fucking thing, and in your infinite autism you're trying to make up a bunch of faggoty parameters to invalidate indisputably valid reasons.

It was exactly the same thing he tried to do when he was deciding what would constitute a 4K console or not... 

Like he's any fucking authority :rofl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

You can't prove me wrong, can you?

Thanks again for proving me correct.

Did this seriously think he was going to successfully prove that gamers deciding to buy next-gen consoles are largely determine on NEW exclusive game announcement.............is a SUBJECTIVE MINORITY OPINION????????????

:drake:This is where he's at.

"I'm not deciding" he said :rofl: 

You're buying it because you're a fanboy.

Hence the part where I said "you're waiting two years" because you will give Microsoft your money for hardware that will not get an actual game developed exclusively for that hardware for another two years after you bought the hardware.

And now you're trying to tell us that is PERFECTLY normal behavior.

It isn't.

You know it isn't.  Its not working.

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

It was exactly the same thing he tried to do when he was deciding what would constitute a 4K console or not... 

Like he's any fucking authority :rofl: 

Except............I was proven right, and nobody considers the mid-gen upgrades to be true 4K consoles.

You already know that they aren't.

Nobody on this forum does............outside of maybe you and the other lemming fanboy.

Just now, HALOmij said:

"It doesn't matter why YOU decide to buy the console... I'm telling you why OTHERS decide to buy a console" - Jehurey

:rofls: 

If you think I'm wrong about my view not being the most obvious.

Go make a poll with the obvious question:

When you guys think about buying a new upcoming next-gen console, what aspect of that determines your decision?

A. Its backwards compatibility, and how well it handles backwards compatibility.

B. Its new, upcoming games that are designed for the hardware

C. Some other feature

You already know you're not gonna win that one.

Just now, jehurey said:

You're buying it because you're a fanboy.

Hence the part where I said "you're waiting two years" because you will give Microsoft your money for hardware that will not get an actual game developed exclusively for that hardware for another two years after you bought the hardware.

And now you're trying to tell us that is PERFECTLY normal behavior.

It isn't.

You know it isn't.  Its not working.

• I will get HDR for every single game I already own 
  • Many of the games I already own will be upgraded to take advantage of the additional compute
  • Cross-gen games will be best played on this system and with features not possible on the previous generation
  • There are next-gen only games coming which will only be on this system
  • Everything will load faster
  • Input will be better
  • There's multi-title quick resume

I mean, what more do you need to know? You're fucked in the head Jerry. Completely fucked. 

• Upvote 1