You have 2 choices. Go back to being a kid again, but during this era, or go back to the era when you were a kid, but at your current age...

Choose  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What will you choose?

• Become a kid again now.
    • Go back to the era when you were a kid, but as you are now.

This is the first one of these which legitimately has me stumped. If I went back it would be a considerably better era without all the dumb bullshit happening today, the 90's were amazing, but I would be the age I am now so all the fun stuff would be less impactful. If I chose to be a kid now I know I would just be ruined by this garbage society we currently have but I would be a kid so it's almost impossible to choose. 

With this pandemic? nah, fuck that, make me in my 30's during the early 90's and by time 2020 rolls around I'll have built a bunker/bet enough superbowls, and ride this out.

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

The problem with number 2 is you're gonna have to relive the current era in your 50s

Yeah but you can become a billionaire with basic company knowledge and investment

By the time 2020 arrived youll probably be President

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Voidler said:

Yeah but you can become a billionaire with basic company knowledge and investment

By the time 2020 arrived youll probably be President

Actually you're right, you could literally shape the world to your will.. I'd go back then. 

23 minutes ago, -GD- said:

The latter of the two. 80’s/90’s >>>

For some reason in the 80s and Miami Id picture you as manny from Scarface. Whole time Hitting on chicks with a bunch of coke involved :ben: 

• Upvote 1

none. i'm fine as it is right now, don't let it get to you. also I strongly believe you can only live through absolute perfection ONCE.

as a 90s GOD (born in 85-91) I had the best childhood possible.

if you are born outside of that you are a simply a loser and never experienced the 90s the right way. (the 80s being the only exception but I think you'd have to be at least in the 20s by then).

• Thanks 1
On 2020-08-02 at 8:02 AM, ©linton514® said:

80s-90s as an adult. I feel sorry for children who don't have caring and responsible parents to navigate the bullshit of today. It's dangerous out there

Ya, theres a vid of a guy who pranks kids on omegle. He scared the shit out of this young girl. She got scared because she shared her personal info to strangers.

It’s crazy because we were warned about that as kids. 

• Thanks 1

The only fucked up thing about travelling back in time as yourself is that there are no records of you existing. No license, social security etc.

You're kind of guaranteed to become a homeless person yelling about time travel on a street corner

5 hours ago, Voidler said:

The only fucked up thing about travelling back in time as yourself is that there are no records of you existing. No license, social security etc.

You're kind of guaranteed to become a homeless person yelling about time travel on a street corner

so it must be true then, time travel exists :lupe: