Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Land of the free? Business owner threatened if he fails to meet BLM's business 'diversity' demands

31 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Antifa has taken over BLM. 

do you have a link for your conspiracy theory? jk

anyhow, the business owner is black (many cubans are black), so it's messed up for any group, claiming to be part of the BLM movement, to target this business. 

On 2020-08-03 at 3:30 PM, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Antifa has taken over BLM. 

No, this is the crazy shit these people have always tried to do. Antifa has merely taken over the rioting. This kind of happens when no has jobs. 

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, this is the crazy shit these people have always tried to do. Antifa has merely taken over the rioting. This kind of happens when no has jobs. 

These people? Elaborate?

30 minutes ago, Liquid said:

lol This fucking forum is basically MAGA country these days . 

I would never in my life vote for Trump. You need to be able to call out your own side man.  Antifa acting like fascists needs to be called out especially since the mainstream media just ignores it. 

7 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I would never in my life vote for Trump. You need to be able to call out your own side man.  Antifa acting like fascists needs to be called out especially since the mainstream media just ignores it. 

"my side" is common sense and accountability. Last I checked Antifa was a decentralized radical organization. I get it, that alt-right and right leaning media have made Antifa the boogiemen for many of you and subliminally made them defacto elected representatives of everyone who doesnt hate gay or brown people. I dont have "call them out" because I've never claimed to align myself with them.