Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump's Latest Covid-19 Interview...

Full interview.

Why has no one in his administration corrected him yet on him calling it the 1917 flu? Had this just been once or even a few times over the course of a week it it wouldn’t even be worth discussing but he keeps confusing 1918 with the new movie  

ive heard him call it the pandemic of 1917 since March, which is now hundreds of times. 

• Upvote 1

Watching the full vid. 

So the new spin is.. "no one new it was going to be this bad... Millions could have died we did a great Job that only 140K died so far" (as of the interview)..

So after downplaying the virus for 5 months, only now he wants to take it seriously?  And now he wants to rewrite history and claim no one knew it was going to be this bad? 

Watch his supporters fall in line with these talking points.... after claiming it was a hoax, claiming it will magically disappear,. claiming that the summer heat kills it, claiming that its getting weaker......

now they're all going to drops those BS talking points and Switch to this new talking point... "he stopped millions from dying and the virus is really bad... he did good considering" :grimaceleft:

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Watching the full vid. 

So the new spin is.. "no one new it was going to be this bad... Millions could have died we did a great Job that only 140K died so far" (as of the interview)..

So after downplaying the virus for 5 months, only now he wants to take it seriously?  And now he wants to rewrite history and claim no one knew it was going to be this bad? 

Watch his supporters fall in line with these talking points.... after claiming it was a hoax, claiming it will magically disappear,. claiming that the summer heat kills it, claiming that its getting weaker......

now they're all going to drops those BS talking points and Switch to this new talking point... "he stopped millions from dying and the virus is really bad... he did good considering" :grimaceleft:

https://i.redd.it/kk17edydaw8z.jpg

Kinda been going through all these over the last few weeks. :trump2:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Watching the full vid. 

There's the political term "day trader" which is someone who changes their views seemingly daily. As bad as the term implies, Trump's mind only "works" in 10 minute intervals so he's even worse, then you have the multipliers of his stupidity and dishonesty. 

This works when you talk to some suckers for 10 minutes into buying your snake oil before you skip town. However when you have to be held accountable (not that Trump has ever been held accountable for anything in his life) 

I’ve made it halfway through. I’m surprised he hasn’t walked out yet. I’m really impressed with this interviewer. Doubt he’ll go outside OAN ever again. :mj: 

I watched all of it and it was as much of a train wreck as I expected. There’s just too much to dissect here. Him touting the Russian hired afghan militants on US troops as fake news, then saying buh buh buh “we did that too back In the 80s!” is disgraceful.

I really would like to know why he’s such a submissive little bitch to Putin. Do they really have a video of him being peed on by 2 prostitues?

40 minutes ago, Delita said:

I watched all of it and it was as much of a train wreck as I expected. There’s just too much to dissect here. Him touting the Russian hired afghan militants on US troops as fake news, then saying buh buh buh “we did that too back In the 80s!” is disgraceful.

I really would like to know why he’s such a submissive little bitch to Putin. Do they really have a video of him being peed on by 2 prostitues?

It's all about the pee video

5 hours ago, Delita said:

It's pretty simple, he knows in places like Russia you can do shady business deals if you have the support of the ruling class. Look at how he treats autocratic leaders versus democratically elected ones.

The only consistency with Trump is that he's always got a grift on his mind. That and he's also has a perverted view of strength and thinks that being a bully is a good thing. He's fucking someone's granddad and trying his best to be a bully. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

notice there's not a single republican defending this interview :mj:

They don't care. It's all about owning liberals and anyone they see as "weak". That's why they do logical leaps to defend whatever he says and just laugh at normal people being outraged by the ridiculous things he says. They like seeing liberals as being "owned". They have simple minds with binary thinking.