It appears Xbox Live Gold has gone free

Just now, madmaltese said:

Zero chance imo. 44m+ Subs for such a minor expense to Sony. 

Nothing will be changed, not until we see if this even moves the needle at all.

People are speculating this is a free multiplayer week/weekend thing to counter Sony's free multiplayer weekend this weekend.

Just now, lynux3 said:

People are speculating this is a free multiplayer week/weekend thing to counter Sony's free multiplayer weekend this weekend.

Possible but I do believe the long term rumour that XBL Gold is disappearing and either being free totally or merged into GP Ultimate and when that happens I don't think Sony changes a single thing. 

If this is the end of XBL Gold it would really be stupid to do it without an announcement. 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Of course they are, it's the only way to damage control this. This was being reported hours ago, on a Wednesday...

Just now, madmaltese said:

If this is the end of XBL Gold it would really be stupid to do it without an announcement. 

Are you kidding me? If this ends up being the case basically everyone on planet earth will know this by days end. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

lol There are not enough words to truly explain how much you have no idea how irrelevant Xbox is outside the US.

And there's not enough words to explain how much of a dumbass you are. Fucking "Craig" circled the planet in a days time, you don't think Xbox abolishing their paywall for online play would as well.

Get real you fucking idiot. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And there's not enough words to explain how much of a dumbass you are. Fucking "Craig" circled the planet in a days time, you don't think Xbox abolishing their paywall for online play would as well.

Get real you fucking idiot. 

You thing Craig circled the planet lmao. You think if I talked to my casual gaming friends who play like 2 games a year, they would know who Craig is :biggrin: You really do live this forum life dont you :mj:

• Haha 1