Where the hell did JonB go?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah but I can work with that (or just ignore the post entirely) meanwhile Remij out here like a deaf jack russel.

He doesn't come here much anymore.....unless you mention him, then he magically pops up shortly after to tell someone how obsessed they are with him while he lurks here daily waiting to be called upon

We'll find out years from now, his account at Stormfront was banned for being too radical.

33 minutes ago, -GD- said:

he only posts once or twice every few weeks. he's pretty much done with this place. i think most of us are done, and just come here for nostalgia. discord >>>

You also have mods on the politic forum deleting posts because they don't agree with your political side. Definitely done with that side  of the forum.

35 minutes ago, -GD- said:

he only posts once or twice every few weeks. he's pretty much done with this place. i think most of us are done, and just come here for nostalgia. discord >>>

You say that as if he was some sort of quality poster.  All he did was shit post, bait (terribly at that too) and end each post with Dumbo.  :shrug:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You say that as if he was some sort of quality poster.  All he did was shit post, bait (terribly at that too) and end each post with Dumbo.  :shrug:

He has his ups/downs like most of us. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Yeah but I can work with that (or just ignore the post entirely)

meanwhile Remij out here like a deaf jack russel.

• dead 4
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You must have liked them , since you responded to every single post I made . Even the hundreds of which I didnt reply too.  

Lmao you and jerry pretty much ruined this forum . Trolling and bait is all fun but you obsessively do it to the point that ....its just fucking weird...and draining . Ruin every thread . You guys need a permanent ppd limit :shrug:

This place now is literally the same thread over and over, regardless of topic.  I mean you just want to repeat LEMIJ IS A LEMMING 30 times a day feel free , DUMBO IDIOT 

There are much better forums out there for people that want to actually talk about games . This isn't one of them . Butthurt politically obsessed DUMBOS :reg:

CombOverCell :-p peace homie . There will be a new SystemWars soon for the adults . 

I want you to know something: I have a full head of thick hair, you asshole. :tom:

I have no idea where combovergel came from but it made me laugh over the years. In case you don't actually come back, take care of yourself man. :salute:

2 minutes ago, Cell said:

I want you to know something: I have a full head of thick hair, you asshole. :tom:

I have no idea where combovergel came from but it made me laugh over the years. In case you don't actually come back, take care of yourself man. :salute:

Lmao. I dont believe you baldy :-* I still browse here cause its easier to see the copy paste game news from resetera but im not gonna post here often if at all . If there's an actual interesting covo maybe ill pop in here and there but I'm over the obsessive dick grabbing from gookakasan and jerry in every thread .  But thanks man , same to you . See on series X B)