Where the hell did JonB go?

4 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

He had one and it didn't change much. He would enter a thread and become the center of attention as people pushed him into Jerry-go-rounding to hit his limit. Threads wouldn't go 10+ pages, but they would still get derailed all the same and did so without Jerry being Jerry.

Maybe that's still a better outcome than the current situation (which just cannot continue and banning Remij/Jerry every couple days isn't a suitable solution, IMO), but there's still a behavioural issue among multiple members that is unaddressed by it.

jehuty is a master of his craft. if he can't achieve the go around himself he will simply point others in the right direction to ruin their threads themselves :bow:  a true god :bow: 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah but I can work with that (or just ignore the post entirely) meanwhile Remij out here like a deaf jack russel.

He doesn't come here much anymore.....unless you mention him, then he magically pops up shortly after to tell someone how obsessed they are with him while he lurks here daily waiting to be called upon

We'll find out years from now, his account at Stormfront was banned for being too radical.

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

I've always said this entire time that I don't cause merry-go-rounds. Its like chinese finger-handcuffs.......the only people who get stuck are stupid people who don't want to converse like actual adults.

Every person that has discussed ANY issue in good faith, without bullshit........without outright being disingenuous in how they argue......has never, ever, gotten into a merry-go-round with me.

Those who know they are peddling bullshit, do not get to escape their bullshit.

Its as simple as that. Chinese finger-handcuffs. You can easily get out of them by not being childishly tugging at it.

"I don't cause Jerry-go-rounds.... I just continue arguing with them in an endless loop if they say something I don't like and don't let things go" :drake: 

:rofl: 

8 hours ago, HALOmij said:

By allowing him to fuck up every thread.

I'm just doing what he's doing... fucking up every thread.  This place deserves it :hest: 

Who hurt you bro?  That butthurt is off the charts.  You just admitted you plan to fuck up every thread because you're in pain?   :tom:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Who hurt you bro?  That butthurt is off the charts.  You just admitted you plan to fuck up every thread because you're in pain?   :tom:

I'm just doing what your bro is doing?  Why so mad? :wonder: 

:cruise: 

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

I've always said this entire time that I don't cause merry-go-rounds. Its like chinese finger-handcuffs.......the only people who get stuck are stupid people who don't want to converse like actual adults.

The only people who need to get the last word in are stupid people who can't act like adults? You have no self-awareness, do you?

You're so pathologically insecure that you're incapable of having a normal conversation much less debating in good faith. I'd be very surprised if you don't have a b-cluster personality disorder.

I've literally tested to see how long you'll respond to complete garbage posts just to get the last word in. Remember that one night I kept you up all night until you could barely stay awake but still kept replying?

Just look at your real life. You badly need mental help.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Like Hot Sauce alluded to.........at that point, I'm not the one with the behavioral problem.

Eh, I think you're part of the problem and support putting you on a posting restriction that comes packaged with moderating people that derail topics to bait you. I just don't want to volunteer other people for that job.

2 hours ago, HALOmij said:

"I don't cause Jerry-go-rounds.... I just continue arguing with them in an endless loop if they say something I don't like and don't let things go" :drake: 

:rofl: 

But you're not telling the whole truth to your complaint, are you?

You forgot to disclose something.

You are ATTEMPTING to troll...............and you're mad because its not working, and I've effectively nullified it.

All of the complaints here are SPECIFICALLY leaving that part out.

The trolls are mad because I've essentially broken any method they had to troll me, and they want me to stop........[whisper] so that they can successfully complete their troll.

That's the real complaint here.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

The only people who need to get the last word in are stupid people who can't act like adults? You have no self-awareness, do you?

You're so pathologically insecure that you're incapable of having a normal conversation much less debating in good faith. I'd be very surprised if you don't have a b-cluster personality disorder.

I've literally tested to see how long you'll respond to complete garbage posts just to get the last word in. Remember that one night I kept you up all night until you could barely stay awake but still kept replying?

Just look at your real life. You badly need mental help.

No, I'm perfectly fine debating in good faith.

Dude..........you're the one who lost their shit and started getting personal with me.

The way I treat you is the way you deserve to get treated when you pull dumb stuff like that.

You see Saucer................you already were dumb enough to say the quiet part out loud.

These are YOUR WORDS, verbatim....................you have this seething hate, GENUINE HATE, over me because......and I quote "he acts like he's above everybody else." I believe you have given that excuse more than once.

Which is an absolutely laughable excuse. That is you CREATING a version of me.........in your mind.

And that is the core behind your pathetic posting.  That's not my problem. That's your problem/shortcoming.

LOL, he's trying to retcon the time he lost his shit and is now trying to frame it as "I was testing you". Now that's funny. I remember me being able to type a different and unique insult at you for each post, and you got tired typing basic numbers.  Oh yeah, little buddy, I was definitely slowing down and getting tired there.

Edited by jehurey
25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude..........you're the one who lost their shit and started getting personal with me.

You called for HolyAx to be doxed and lose his career for trolling on here. You and your dumb gaslighting can fuck straight off. 

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The way I treat you is the way you deserve to get treated when you pull dumb stuff like that.

You do it with everyone who disagrees with you. Even HotSauce has said he's never had a normal conversation with you. 

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and I quote "he acts like he's above everybody else."

The exact opposite. You're so insecure about your failed life that you compensate for it by trying to win every dumb argument using little kid tactics like getting the last word in no matter what.

Go clean your room, Jerry. You're brother's sick of having to live in a messy room with you.

23 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You called for HolyAx to be doxed and lose his career for trolling on here. You and your dumb gaslighting can fuck straight off. 

Nope, that isn't even remotely close to being an excuse for the way you behaved, literally everybody on this forum started cringing at what you were doing.

A person like HolyAx (who, by the way got kicked out) who puts their entire life on the internet, and is STUPID enough to do what he is doing, and wants to have it both ways, deserves what he gets.

Don't act like you have integrity in this matter, or as if you are fighting for some noble principle..................this is just pure butthurt against me, and you thought you found a perfect excuse to disguise it in.

26 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You do it with everyone who disagrees with you. Even HotSauce has said he's never had a normal conversation with you. 

No, he's had a normal conversation.

If fact, Hot Sauce has actually SHUT ME UP before, on more than one occassion. He specifically points out something that is wrong or misinterpreted, he goes and pulls up articles, posts quotes, and/or statistics, and points out where there's a contradiction.

Maybe you try that sometime instead of half-assing it.

28 minutes ago, Saucer said:

The exact opposite. You're so insecure about your failed life that you compensate for it by trying to win every dumb argument using little kid tactics like getting the last word in no matter what.

Go clean your room, Jerry. You're brother's sick of having to live in a messy room with you.

You just proved me correct.

Look at what your typing. 

I don't have a narcissistic "I'm better than you attitude"..............you just make it easy for me to look like I do. LOL

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Do you hear yourself? :mj:

LemiJ - "Im sooo butthurt im going to spam every thread guys, I'm in so much pain and anguish :awww:

Do you hear yourself?

Goukid - "I'm sooo butthurt because Lemij is doing what my brother Jerry does" :cries: 

BIG MAD :tear: 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

But you're not telling the whole truth to your complaint, are you?

You forgot to disclose something.

You are ATTEMPTING to troll...............and you're mad because its not working, and I've effectively nullified it.

All of the complaints here are SPECIFICALLY leaving that part out.

The trolls are mad because I've essentially broken any method they had to troll me, and they want me to stop........[whisper] so that they can successfully complete their troll.

That's the real complaint here.

No.  I'm telling the complete truth.

If you had any control... you'd walk away. 

But you don't.... and YOU have been called out by mods for exactly that.

You can't disagree with anyone and not "leave it alone".... and I'm simply doing that to you.  Making it really obvious to everyone how annoying the fact that you always need the last word is...  The ridiculous lengths you're willing to go to... like the time I had you replying to me for LITERAL hours typing post after post with me ONLY quoting you and putting two :rofl: :rofls: smiles.

You have NO self control... and that shows exactly why you're so easy to troll.

It shows how completely ridiculous you really are... and how you'd do that shit in every thread if you disagree with someone.  Which is ALL the time btw...  Cooke isn't an admin anymore because he got tired of dealing with your bullshit all the time and couldn't even respond to you respectably anymore.  Your constant bitching and whining made me want to give up being a mod cause you cried about being moderated for political shit on the main forum that I would delete.  "bubut why aren't you modding the others :tear2:"

You don't make threads... you make strawman arguments so you can argue endlessly.  That's all you contribute to this forum.  And the mods fucked up by allowing you to do it for so long.  You actually think your behavior is normal.

50 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Do you hear yourself?

Goukid - "I'm sooo butthurt because Lemij is doing what my brother Jerry does" :cries: 

BIG MAD :tear: 

12 hours ago, HALOmij said:

I'm just doing what he's doing... fucking up every thread.  This place deserves it :awww: 

Those are your actions and your posts, those are your actual posts im quoting.... Look at how hurt your are :ANYWORD:

Edited by Goukosan
17 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Cooke isn't an admin anymore because he got tired of dealing with your bullshit all the time and couldn't even respond to you respectably anymore.  Your constant bitching and whining made me want to give up being a mod cause you cried about being moderated for political shit on the main forum that I would delete.  "bubut why aren't you modding the others :tear2:"

Before I jump off the LemiJ self ownage train two things. 

1) That's not why Cooke isn't an admin anymore... Alphonse demodded Cooke because he had went off the deep end with his posts that weren't becoming as an admin

2) Like I said before I knew you couldn't handle being a mod... thanks for reconfirmation - "bbbbut I wanted to give up" :awww:

Anyway... time for me to jump off the LemiJ self ownage train because it's about to collide with the Jerry go round.     

You and Jehurey have fun trying to get the last word on on each other :tom:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Those are your actions and your posts, those are your actual posts im quoting.... Look at how hurt your are :ANYWORD:

Look how hurt YOU are :mj: 

And this place DOES deserve it.... LMAO you and Jehurey fucked up this forum big time.  Nobody gives a shit about posting here anymore.  It's garbage, and I'm treating it like the garbage it is.  Stay mad :awww: 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Before I jump off the LemiJ self ownage train two things. 

1) That's not why Cooke isn't an admin anymore... Alphonse demodded Cooke because he had went off the deep end with his posts that weren't becoming as an admin

2) Like I said before I knew you couldn't handle being a mod... thanks for reconfirmation - "bbbbut I wanted to give up" :awww:

Anyway... time for me to jump off the LemiJ self ownage train because it's about to collide with the Jerry go round.     

You and Jehurey have fun trying to get the last word on on each other :tom:

LMAO no dude....  Cooke stopped giving a shit too... like the rest of the posters who have fucked off from this place. "bubu his posts weren't becoming of an admin :tear2:" LOL according to who?  You and Jehurey?  Alphonse probably got tired of you guys whining constantly and just said fuck it.

You and Jerry made everything about politics, crying and bringing all that shit to the main forum.  I knew it was fucked right then.  "bubut I brought everyone here :tear2:" you sure as fuck didn't bring me here.  I came because of Cooke.  You both literally infected this place with your relentless bullshit right from the start.  Lame ass posters who don't even make threads besides for politics and sales figures.. :rofl: just waiting around for other people to make threads about anything else and then kicking up the Jerry-gokou-round hoping to argue endlessly.  You love reinforcing your boyfriend's shitty behavior and came running every time he called for you..  bubu Lemij :cries:  

One big circle jerk against the shittiest faction with 2-3 posters... YAY! FUN TIMES! :mj: 

The lemmings became such an easy target to shit on all you fucks just circle jerked each other the entire time...and it became such a fucking bore I had more fun trolling you fucks than anything else:cruise:

And lmao.. I handled being a mod just fine.  I was the only one actually doing anything.. none of the other mods were active.  Most of the moderation being done was Jehurey's politics whining shit... I wasn't a mod to tend to Jehurey's insecurities all the time.  Screw that... that's your job :tom: 

16 hours ago, unnamed said:

These people don't care about games anymore, this is a political forum with backend discussion about games as a facade to keep up appearances. 

yet you felt the need to talk about "illegals" on the main board...smh 

• Geese 1