Where the hell did JonB go?

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

yet you felt the need to talk about "illegals" on the main board...smh 

We'll find out years from now, his account at Stormfront was banned for being too radical.

• Haha 1
  • dead 2
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah but I can work with that (or just ignore the post entirely) meanwhile Remij out here like a deaf jack russel.

He doesn't come here much anymore.....unless you mention him, then he magically pops up shortly after to tell someone how obsessed they are with him while he lurks here daily waiting to be called upon

We'll find out years from now, his account at Stormfront was banned for being too radical.

1 hour ago, HALOmij said:

Look how hurt YOU are :mj: 

And this place DOES deserve it.... LMAO you and Jehurey fucked up this forum big time.  Nobody gives a shit about posting here anymore.  It's garbage, and I'm treating it like the garbage it is.  Stay mad :awww: 

LMAO no dude....  Cooke stopped giving a shit too... like the rest of the posters who have fucked off from this place. "bubu his posts weren't becoming of an admin :tear2:" LOL according to who?  You and Jehurey?  Alphonse probably got tired of you guys whining constantly and just said fuck it.

You and Jerry made everything about politics, crying and bringing all that shit to the main forum.  I knew it was fucked right then.  "bubut I brought everyone here :tear2:" you sure as fuck didn't bring me here.  I came because of Cooke.  You both literally infected this place with your relentless bullshit right from the start.  Lame ass posters who don't even make threads besides for politics and sales figures.. :rofl: just waiting around for other people to make threads about anything else and then kicking up the Jerry-gokou-round hoping to argue endlessly.  You love reinforcing your boyfriend's shitty behavior and came running every time he called for you..  bubu Lemij :cries:  

One big circle jerk against the shittiest faction with 2-3 posters... YAY! FUN TIMES! :mj: 

The lemmings became such an easy target to shit on all you fucks just circle jerked each other the entire time...and it became such a fucking bore I had more fun trolling you fucks than anything else:cruise:

And lmao.. I handled being a mod just fine.  I was the only one actually doing anything.. none of the other mods were active.  Most of the moderation being done was Jehurey's politics whining shit... I wasn't a mod to tend to Jehurey's insecurities all the time.  Screw that... that's your job :tom: 

Look at that entire wall of tears... Yikes :holeup:You are hurt.. big time. 

Stop blaming others for you being a shit poster, that's all on you bro. 

Everyone is seeing it now... how many times have you been banned recently? 

How many people are calling you out for your shitty posting now?   You even admitted to being a shit poster. 

Let me guess... its everyone else's fault, everyone is wrong but you're right :jonb:

All those pages upon pages long rides that you took in your self ownage train on the Jerry go round has really warped your brain.  It broke you. 

Now look at you... you're reduced to a mindless spammer :scust:

Edited by Goukosan

well, i'm done banning people and deleting threads/posts that are reduced to merry-go-rounds. maybe the other mods will still enforce them, but i just want politics to stay in the political forum, and to keep racism (even jokingly, since mala is a bitch and doesn't understand context) and CP out of SW. 

that is all :benio:

11 minutes ago, -GD- said:

well, i'm done banning people and deleting threads/posts that are reduced to merry-go-rounds. maybe the other mods will still enforce them, but i just want politics to stay in the political forum, and to keep racism (even jokingly, since mala is a bitch and doesn't understand context) and CP out of SW. 

:lawd:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Look at that entire wall of tears... Yikes :holeup:You are hurt.. big time. 

Stop blaming others for you being a shit poster, that's all on you bro. 

Everyone is seeing it now... how many times have you been banned recently? 

How many people are calling you out for your shitty posting now?   You even admitted to being a shit poster. 

Let me guess... its everyone else's fault, everyone is wrong but you're right :jonb:

All those pages upon pages long rides that you took in your self ownage train on the Jerry go round has really warped your brain.  It broke you. 

Now look at you... you're reduced to a mindless spammer :scust:

Keep circle jerking yourselves while everyone continues to leave this shithole :tom: 

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

Look at me, I am racist but its ok because I am just putting it in context!

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Look at me, I am racist but its ok because I am just putting it in context!

Nope, yes that 2nd is actually true with regards to you, and never once have you understood context.

On 2020-08-06 at 4:03 PM, Goukosan said:

You say that as if he was some sort of quality poster.  All he did was shit post, bait (terribly at that too) and end each post with Dumbo.  :shrug:

I mean Jon was entertaining in how much of an Xbox fanboy. His begrudgingly reviews of Playstation games was fun to watch. Like watching a vegan describing eating a cheeseburger. 

FWIW I think he is a forum vet and SW is better with him than without. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

jesus, learn how to use the word "context" ...

There is no excuse for racism, especially when you guys try to enforce it but fail miserably.

Only seems racism is applied but those out of your social circle.

lmfao at having buddies in this shithole.

You and your fucking context rules.

40 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

and yet you're still here.  You can do like Slow Jonny and "leave" too :ANYWORD:

That's like leaving the scene of an accident because you fucks are high off your own shit :mj: 

Like I good responsible witness I'm sticking around and explaining what happened :reg: 

Edited by HALOmij
On 2020-08-07 at 8:37 PM, MalaXmaS said:

There is no excuse for racism, especially when you guys try to enforce it but fail miserably.

Only seems racism is applied but those out of your social circle.

lmfao at having buddies in this shithole.

You and your fucking context rules.

I have never said anything racist. You are legit retarded :D 

5 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Took you that long to find a proper response and edit your initial message?

:kaz:

Oh you are a bright one!

Nah, I was going to disregard your stupidity, but then said fuck it, I’m calling this inbred retard out :mj: