Where the hell did JonB go?

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

These people don't care about games anymore, this is a political forum with backend discussion about games as a facade to keep up appearances. 

The couple of respectable posters left here jumped on the Jehurey-go-round and now they're all the same idiot to me  :hest: 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah but I can work with that (or just ignore the post entirely) meanwhile Remij out here like a deaf jack russel.

He doesn't come here much anymore.....unless you mention him, then he magically pops up shortly after to tell someone how obsessed they are with him while he lurks here daily waiting to be called upon

We'll find out years from now, his account at Stormfront was banned for being too radical.

Just now, HALOmij said:

We already know you don't play your Playstation, nice try :cruise: 

Nope, that's you that you're describing.

Permanently living in 2014. 

No surprise you wanted ports of games from that year:lawl::lawl::lawl:

OMG it all makes sense now.

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

He's back to posting Lemij.. SURPRISE! :smilecry:

????

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, I'm just repeating your own rules.

According to your own rules..........you just admitted you are butthurt.

I haven't combined two names in this thread at all.

Oh man, you're tripping all over yourself, at this point, Lemij.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, I said these were your rules...........never said anything about agreeing with them.

slow Lemij.:lawl:

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Hey Gouko, according to Lemij's own rules, he just admitted that he's butt butt butthurt by combining the names of two posters.

:blessed:nailed it

slow Lemij, indeed:ben:

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The funny thing about this forum is it was an escape from all the heavy handed moderation and bans happening at GameSpot, and yet you've all become what you escaped from. It's not Reeeee level yet but it's headed that direction, and without the appeal of a large base of posters.

I don't care if this post contains politics because it's relevant to the point, the more left a forum swings the more shitty, restrictive and ridiculous it becomes. 

The funny thing is the champions of the new rules are the ones who are getting banned the most :ANYWORD:

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

These people don't care about games anymore, this is a political forum with backend discussion about games as a facade to keep up appearances. 

what Xbox games would you like to post about?  I seem to remember everyone having a grand old time laughing at Halo :ANYWORD:

1 hour ago, HALOmij said:

The couple of respectable posters left here jumped on the Jehurey-go-round and now they're all the same idiot to me  :hest: 

You mean the jerry-go-round you can't seem to get off of?

• Haha 1
  • Ben 1
6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

In what way did the forum deem it as acceptable?

By allowing him to fuck up every thread.

I'm just doing what he's doing... fucking up every thread.  This place deserves it :hest: 

4 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

By allowing him to fuck up every thread.

He gets banned for it pretty frequently and has the rule against it essentially named after him. What else can the site do to show that it isn't allowed?

Is part of the issue that it isn't clear when and why somebody is banned?

28 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

He gets banned for it pretty frequently and has the rule against it essentially named after him. What else can the site do to show that it isn't allowed?

Is part of the issue that it isn't clear when and why somebody is banned?

Daily post limit. What we've been telling ya'll for ages. 

33 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Daily post limit. What we've been telling ya'll for ages. 

He had one and it didn't change much. He would enter a thread and become the center of attention as people pushed him into Jerry-go-rounding to hit his limit. Threads wouldn't go 10+ pages, but they would still get derailed all the same and did so without Jerry being Jerry.

Maybe that's still a better outcome than the current situation (which just cannot continue and banning Remij/Jerry every couple days isn't a suitable solution, IMO), but there's still a behavioural issue among multiple members that is unaddressed by it.

I've always said this entire time that I don't cause merry-go-rounds. Its like chinese finger-handcuffs.......the only people who get stuck are stupid people who don't want to converse like actual adults.

Every person that has discussed ANY issue in good faith, without bullshit........without outright being disingenuous in how they argue......has never, ever, gotten into a merry-go-round with me.

Those who know they are peddling bullshit, do not get to escape their bullshit.

Its as simple as that. Chinese finger-handcuffs. You can easily get out of them by not being childishly tugging at it.

Edited by jehurey
16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I've always said this entire time that I don't cause merry-go-rounds. Its like chinese finger-handcuffs.......the only people who get stuck are stupid people who don't want to converse like actual adults.

Every person that has discussed ANY issue in good faith, without bullshit........without outright being disingenuous in how they argue......has never, ever, gotten into a merry-go-round with me.

Those who know they are peddling bullshit, do not get to escape their bullshit.

Its as simple as that. Chinese finger-handcuffs. You can easily get out of them by not being childishly tugging at it.

How can you you not see that you're an equal party in all interactions? That it takes at least two people to have this never ending back and forth? That you have 36k posts on a pretty dead forum? 

The worst part is you're actually a decent poster who makes good arguments when they don't devolve into a battle who can get the last quote in, which is annoying as fuck for everyone else. 

To put things into perspective, I've literally gone to sleep and woke up 6 hours later and you're still going at it in some threads. Jesus christ man. 

Edited by Cell
13 minutes ago, Cell said:

How can you you not see that you're an equal party in all interactions? That it takes at least two people to have this never ending back and forth? That you have 36k posts on a pretty dead forum? 

The worst part is you're actually a decent poster who makes good arguments when they don't devolve into a battle who can get the last quote in, which is annoying as fuck for everyone else. 

To put things into perspective, I've literally gone to sleep and woke up 6 hours later and you're still going at it in some threads. Jesus christ man. 

I don't create the bullshit.

How am I an equal party if I'm not the one who can't simply give up on the bullshit?

Now, this is a light-hearted forum, there SHOULD be some trolling. But, people aren't even trolling me about being a Nintendo fanboy anymore.

They're mad because normal trolling doesn't work against me. They're mad because I don't get mad if you try to troll me about video games, or the way I argue about a subject.

So what do they do? They say to themselves "I'm going to get under his skin..........by talking about his personal life, his family, his race."

You think shit like that is acceptable?  So I'm over here making fun of people because of their video game console, or video game news, or their position on an argument that they have no personal stake in.......and they immediately start getting personal with me?

Like Hot Sauce alluded to.........at that point, I'm not the one with the behavioral problem.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

I don't create the bullshit.

How am I an equal party if I'm not the one who can't simply give up on the bullshit?

Now, this is a light-hearted forum, there SHOULD be some trolling. But, people aren't even trolling me about being a Nintendo fanboy anymore.

They're mad because normal trolling doesn't work against me. They're mad because I don't get mad if you try to troll me about video games, or the way I argue about a subject.

So what do they do? They say to themselves "I'm going to get under his skin..........by talking about his personal life, his family, his race."

You think shit like that is acceptable?  So I'm over here making fun of people because of their video game console, or video game news, or their position on an argument that they have personal stake in.......and they immediately start getting personal with me?

Like Hot Sauce alluded to.........at that point, I'm not the one with the behavioral problem.

Yes.

7 minutes ago, Cell said:

Yes.

No. People who bullshit like that and get away with it learn the wrong lesson. They essentially get rewarded for acting that way.

That's not good for anyone.

That does not happen with me.

jehuty is raping these assclowns lemshites jonBoi and lemij :D  all they can do is post laughing smileys to soothe the pain :mj: