I think Series X is in serious trouble

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

PC games guys.

They are PC games. :slap:

Did I say Xbox? :mjpls:

I said you defend MS like your first born which you do, when they are the lowest tier 1st part dev in the business. :mj:

Just now, Ike said:

Did I say Xbox? :mjpls:

I said you defend MS like your first born which you do, when they are the lowest tier 1st part dev in the business. :mj:

You called me a lemming... I'm a hermit bitch.  Not my fault you guys try so hard to conflate the two.

2 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

You called me a lemming... I'm a hermit bitch.  Not my fault you guys try so hard to conflate the two.

Yes, you love MS and defend them. Xbox has been worthless forever now. They are a terrible software publisher and make terrible games that you defend tooth and nail. :rofls:

23 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yes, you love MS and defend them. Xbox has been worthless forever now. They are a terrible software publisher and make terrible games that you defend tooth and nail. :rofls:

bubu Lemij :tear2: 

Hermij BIIIIIYATTCH :juggle: 

• Hot Sauce locked and unlocked this topic

Not a single fuckin' game shown playing on a Series X. :kaz: Not even Halo. :rofl: 

Remember when lemtots were concerned about PS5 hardware? :mj: We're literally 2-3 months out from launch. 

Edited by lynux3
4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Not a single fuckin' game shown playing on a Series X. :kaz: Not even Halo. :rofl: 

Remember when lemtots were concerned about PS5 hardware? :mj: We're literally 2-3 months out from launch. 

Well you typically show your games on the best hardware which is supported.  That's PC :juggle: 

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

if all else fails........they can run to their PCs to emulate Xbox Series X settingsflat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.u1.jp

Just like Microsoft is doing.

Edited by jehurey