Ringfit adventure $79.99 on Amazon

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

actually for a while, i think a store was selling it for $69.xx

it seems to be showing up more readily in stock these past few weeks.

All I know is that we’ve been trying to cop a second one for my sister’s place, and it’s been a bitch. They go for $140+

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

actually for a while, i think a store was selling it for $69.xx

it seems to be showing up more readily in stock these past few weeks.

$69.xxx, eh? HOT

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

saw one in store yesterday, hopefully all this bullshit is over. didn't buy it as i don't have a TV right now. :shrug:

Good adjustable dumbbells are practically impossible to find. The same with resistance bands (bodylastics are king). So, even fitness games have been selling like craaa, ring fit in particular. At one point, it was going for $300 new.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

4 million plus sold and counting.  Sold more tuna must Xbox1 games this gen :ANYWORD:

the crazy part is they could have easily doubled the sales during the pandemic. 

Just now, -GD- said:

the crazy part is they could have easily doubled the sales during the pandemic. 

Definitely, could have sold more Switch hardware too but the supply just wasn't there. The fact that 22 million copies of Animal Crossing sold in 3 months is just outrageous.

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Definitely, could have sold more Switch hardware too but the supply just wasn't there. The fact that 22 million copies of Animal Crossing sold in 3 months is just outrageous.

yup. every time the switch is back in stock, it gets sold out pretty quickly. 

Think about this for a second.

They haven't even gotten around to releasing a Mario Kart specifically designed for the Switch.

In a way, this really is bad news because this effectively means that Nintendo has no desire to push a next-gen Switch for at least 18 months, possibly more than 24 months.

They still have to release another Mario Kart.

They're absolutely going to release another round of Pokemon games, or at the very least a third game that combines Pokemon Sword & Shield.

The BoTW sequel

Bayo 3

Metroid

There will absolutely be another 3D Mario platformer released for the Switch. Wouldn't surprise me if its an Odyssey sequel.

Retro Studios will probably complete the Donkey Kong Country Returns as a trilogy.

I would imagine that Sakurai has been given carte blanc to develop any game he wants at this point, his studio can't possibly just be working on releasing Smash Bros DLC characters, they're probably fully underway with that right now.  I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to take another shot at Kid Icarus since the 3DS one was a bit of a mixed bag.

Nintendo has no reason to update hardware. They're going to hit 70 million, and possibly get close to 75 million Switches sold by the end of this year. And they'll knock out another 15 to 20 million in 2021.

There is no Switch 2 until 2022, and that may be second half of 2022.

• Sad 1