Rocksteady (Arkham series) officially announce Suicide Squad game

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

Reminds me, I need to get around to completing the last Batman - EGS gave away all three of them; plus the Lego Batman's during one week.

never played them, are they good? should I start with the first one?

1 hour ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

never played them, are they good? should I start with the first one?

Yeah the first one takes place in and around Arkham Asylum, and the combat while simple, it's satisfying when you start chaining together attacks, combined with your gadgets to deploy to take down baddies. The games have a mixture of detective mode (scanning for clues), combat, and stealth (dropping from above and knocking them out) to keep things fresh.

The 2nd and 3rd ones are more open world exploration - the third giving your access to the Batmobile to yeet around Gotham; If you find the 1st too dated ( I havent played in in at least 5 years) Iwould suggest to move to the 2nd one.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah the first one takes place in and around Arkham Asylum, and the combat while simple, it's satisfying when you start chaining together attacks, combined with your gadgets to deploy to take down baddies. The games have a mixture of detective mode (scanning for clues), combat, and stealth (dropping from above and knocking them out) to keep things fresh.

The 2nd and 3rd ones are more open world exploration - the third giving your access to the Batmobile to yeet around Gotham; If you find the 1st too dated ( I havent played in in at least 5 years) Iwould suggest to move to the 2nd one.

nah, you convinced me when you said its not only combat and batman is fart sniffing too. also non-open world is preferred. 

kinda burned out after kingdom god, i had to put it on hold. now im juggling like 20 games again :deader:  maybe batman will hold my attention

1 hour ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

nah, you convinced me when you said its not only combat and batman is fart sniffing too. also non-open world is preferred. 

kinda burned out after kingdom god, i had to put it on hold. now im juggling like 20 games again :deader:  maybe batman will hold my attention

Mark Hamill is the Joker as well th_mysmilie_1096.gif