STEAM is becoming home for SEGA and Persona

Q: “Persona 4 the Golden” has been selling well on Steam, but do you have any plans to sell newly released games on Steam as well?

A: We remastered “Persona 4 the Golden”, a title previously sold on the PlayStation Vita, and released it for sale on Steam this fiscal year. Because of the game’s critical acclaim and its low selling price, sales were much stronger than expected. We will continue to actively promote porting previously released titles to Steam and new platforms. We are also negotiating with platform holders for new games in the future, and we’re considering ways to sell under favorable conditions for each title. Among them are measures such as preparing PC versions of the titles from the beginning, with multi-platform releases in mind.

:smoke: 

Nobody tell @Bodycount N :troll:

On 2020-07-25 at 1:37 PM, Bodycount N said:

the fact that persona 5 didn't get announced for switch before this happened is an outrage.

nintendo needs to strong arm both square and atlus, these are OUR games, they should never be on PC or PlayStation in any capacity. XBox i kind of just feel sorry for, who cares what it gets, it's a non factor/dead already.

WE are the home of Japan and JRPG - Hands off our wares you filthy scum.

• Haha 1
  • aitch 1
7 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Discussion over persona begins and ends at: GIVE US PERSONA 5 ON SWITCH. 

It's time for fuck's sake, it's literally the only game missing from Switch to make it the 'complete' one stop for JRPG.

the game is being held hostage.

Port begging bitch :geese: 

this is only because 3rd world poors, chinese, and other 3rd worlders can only get games on their potato PCs. 

The real gamers are all waiting for Persona 5 on Switch. Persona 4 should be there as well but it isn't a priority, it was just a scrap thrown to PC.

The reeal fans are wanting the game for Switch ONLY, there shouldn't be a single employee at Atlus doing anything other than making sure Persona 5 is coming to switch. all other projects should be halted.

PERSONA 5. ON SWITCH.

• Ben 1

I really don’t understand how this series resonated with so many people and become as big as it has when back when 3 came out and after I finished it I really thought it had very niche appeal. 

52 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

he has a ways to go before he's as desperate for ports of old games as remij is though.

Nobody is desperate dude... I play all the same games you can... I have all the systems brosef...

Yall are just mad because everything is coming to PC... and consoles are redundant garbage at this point :shrug: 

lmao owning 3 shitty consoles...  just get a fucking PC clowns :cosby2: 

8 hours ago, HALOmij said:

Nobody is desperate dude... I play all the same games you can... I have all the systems brosef...

Yall are just mad because everything is coming to PC... and consoles are redundant garbage at this point :shrug: 

lmao owning 3 shitty consoles...  just get a fucking PC clowns :cosby2: 

:| 

you are delusional. PC has made Xbox irrelevant but that’s about it. Just because you get a shitty PS4 port every 3 years doesn’t mean anything.