I'm bored, recommend me anything (except suicide)

GOOD MOVIES just throw em out.

I was just looking at all the disney movies I missed in 10 years. any good ones? love the toy story ones, i dont eve remember which was the last but I think it was 2.

also feel burned out on games, I just start whatever but lose interest immediately if its even slightly mediocre. I force myself to keep playing far cry 3 but the missions just bore me to death. 

18 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The Platform

thanks, that looks like snowpiercer without snow and a train and that one korean actor who plays in literally every korean movie

I’ve been meaning to rewatch The Prestige for ages. 

Spoiler

The ending when one of the twins is about to get hanged and he says to his brother:

“You’re living for the both us now”

That cut deep. :mjcry:

• Sad 1

Here's my rule.

If its the middle of the night, and you want a movie to watch in the background.............make it a Michael Mann movie.

They are night movies, anyways.

If you've watched Heat so many times already, move over to either Collateral or Miami Vice.

OMG, Jack Reacher is on TNT right now. I need to tell myself to stop or else I'll watch it all over again.

If you've never seen the first Jack Reacher movie, its fantastic.

I don't like reading fictional books, I kind of feel bad that I never included that in my entertainment content. I read alot of articles and short-stories online, and some non-fiction books or autobiographies once in a blue moon.

But the setup to the Jack Reacher character in that first Jack Reacher movie is so goddamn good, I'm compelled to buy the Jack Reacher books to read them.

The second Jack Reacher movie is just a stupid action movie. But the first movie, damn near perfect except for the fact that Tom Cruise should be about 8-9 inches taller.

• Upvote 1