Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

There are feminine men and masculine women. There are only 2 genders.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol I admit that I've sort of taken a slight reverse on my opinion of Joe Rogan. It's really Joe Rogan fans that are usually toxic. I dont love that he gives a platform to terrible people but I think

who cares, hes white. he was privileged. 

2 hours ago, Liquid said:

No, you're arguing that unnamed college kids on Twitter have as much power and influence as he does. 

the unnamed kids on twitter are in the streets now wrecking shit for 70+ days

18 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

the unnamed kids on twitter are in the streets now wrecking shit for 70+ days

Lol this ________ just lumping anyone he's afraid of together now to prove a point that wouldn't make sense even if it was relevant to what we're talking about. 

6 hours ago, Saucer said:

I'm not disagreeing that Trump is shit, and I hope to God that Biden suddenly becomes wise. 

Wait a minute he was talking about voter suppression................how is your post remotely answering that.

Its almost as if you read something else entirely and pivoted a completely different subject

"yeah I'd like a sandwich right about now"

You think voter suppression started with Trump?

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute he was talking about voter suppression................how is your post remotely answering that.

Its almost as if you read something else entirely and pivoted a completely different subject

"yeah I'd like a sandwich right about now"

You think voter suppression started with Trump?

Saucer is just running off disingenuous  nonsense  (even by his standards) these days. 

16 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Yes, you pick and choose what to believe. What's your point? Are you really bragging about that? 

Not bragging. Facts. 

20 minutes ago, nitric said:

Lmao it's not  surprising you listen to Joe Rogan.

Lmao its not surprising you don't listen to Joe Rogan. Its more so the guests you should listen to. Rogan is just a conduit to wonderful scientists, doctors, researchers, politicians etc that are not given the time of day by the MSM because it might challenge their echo chamber. An echo chamber which you seemed to have fully embraced. Enjoy the koolaid bud. 

19 minutes ago, nitric said:

Lmao it's not  surprising you listen to Joe Rogan.

lol I admit that I've sort of taken a slight reverse on my opinion of Joe Rogan. It's really Joe Rogan fans that are usually toxic. I dont love that he gives a platform to terrible people but I think he turned a corner at some point and while still giving some of them a platform he's more willing to challenge them than in the past where he would either by design or byproduct normalize them. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Lmao its not surprising you don't listen to Joe Rogan. Its more so the guests you should listen to. Rogan is just a conduit to wonderful scientists, doctors, researchers, politicians etc that are not given the time of day by the MSM because it might challenge their echo chamber. An echo chamber which you seemed to have fully embraced. Enjoy the koolaid bud. 

The fallacy in your logic is that being mainstream is bad, and not being mainstream is good. You so proudly boasted the other day that you pick and choose what ideologies you subscribe too while missing the actual flaw in the practice.  You dont seem to realize that instead of living in a pre-packaged echo chamber, you're living in an a la carte one. 

12 minutes ago, Liquid said:

The fallacy in your logic is that being mainstream is bad, and not being mainstream is good. You so proudly boasted the other day that you pick and choose what ideologies you subscribe too while missing the actual flaw in the practice.  You dont seem to realize that instead of living in a pre-packaged echo chamber, you're living in an a la carte one. 

So are you going to tell me what the flaw is?