Resident Evil insider Dusk Golem says that RE8 on PS5 is struggling to run at 1080p60 while the Series X version is already locked 4K60

Third party exclusives for PS5 are happening because they are cheap to buy due to a user base advantage. 

If PS5 had sub Series X sales, Sony wouldn't be able to afford an third party exclusives. 

It's that simple. I'd rather Sony grow and buy studios. 

Edited by Team 2019
Hook

So when a game comes out with stuttering and technical issues to an Xbox console, then the Xbox sucks.

But when the same happens to a shitstation console, then it is because of developing issues, more time and buhbuhbuhbuh

lmfao I believe the cows are the real buhbuhbuh like that stinky Cubano would say. :kaz:

20 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

So when a game comes out with stuttering and technical issues to an Xbox console, then the Xbox sucks.

But when the same happens to a shitstation console, then it is because of developing issues, more time and buhbuhbuhbuh

lmfao I believe the cows are the real buhbuhbuh like that stinky Cubano would say. :kaz:

attacking ethnicities. naughty naughty. see ya next month. 

49 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Expect the game were talking about is a 500 million first party production.