Can we trade George for Jimbo?

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke hung out with Jimbo? :hest:

In like 2007. He was weird but not like he is now:feelsbadman:

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Jimbo is a lost cause. Dude shouldn't be let back in unless he can verify that hes seeking therapy for his issues.

he does therapy and gets medication for his condition, but he should stay banned otherwise its like enabling his attention whore habits. dude is just slightly insane (i try to word that as mild as possible).

for a time he actually believed he was dead (not just saying it) thats why he started undressing to provoke a reaction to proof himself that he's still alive. :mjgrin:

• Geese 1
  • dead 1
3 hours ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

he does therapy and gets medication for his condition, but he should stay banned otherwise its like enabling his attention whore habits. dude is just slightly insane (i try to word that as mild as possible).

for a time he actually believed he was dead (not just saying it) thats why he started undressing to provoke a reaction to proof himself that he's still alive. :mjgrin:

Wtf? 

4 hours ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

damn, son, how you know all of this? :lupe:

4 hours ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

That's a new one. 

Yeah in between his nudes, and jimbo'isms he's mentioned having to switch up his meds, along with seeing various therapists for his issues...

But I mean this is a guy who quit his job at Costco, because it was first thing in the morning, and he complained that no one wanted to talk to him on the 5:30 AM bus ride. :meh2: