Can we trade George for Jimbo?

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah in between his nudes, and jimbo'isms he's mentioned having to switch up his meds, along with seeing various therapists for his issues...

But I mean this is a guy who quit his job at Costco, because it was first thing in the morning, and he complained that no one wanted to talk to him on the 5:30 AM bus ride. :meh2:

:D you serious? Jesus fucking Christ 

5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah in between his nudes, and jimbo'isms he's mentioned having to switch up his meds, along with seeing various therapists for his issues...

But I mean this is a guy who quit his job at Costco, because it was first thing in the morning, and he complained that no one wanted to talk to him on the 5:30 AM bus ride. :meh2:

I honestly kinda feel bad for him, but man that's crazy. :D

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Wait did he actually have sex with his dog? I know he took nude pics with the dog but... uhhh

He's at the very least suggested something of the sort. I know he takes showers with his dog. :scust:

11 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

why you fools trying to make me feel guilty :feelsbadman:

why should you? its better for him anyway. dont give him the power to annoy people with his pervert hobby

1 minute ago, Ike said:

He's at the very least suggested something of the sort. I know he takes showers with his dog. :scust:

hes just crazy, i dont think hes a rapist lol

Just now, kazi of Skalitz said:

why should you? its better for him anyway. dont give him the power to annoy people with his pervert hobby

I won't, I just feel bad for the dude. People like that can't do much about themselves. fixes are usually forced on them by their family or the government. Usually both give up and they end up as hobos. 

2 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

I won't, I just feel bad for the dude. People like that can't do much about themselves. fixes are usually forced on them by their family or the government. Usually both give up and they end up as hobos. 

his fam is rich, don't worry little jimmy is taken care of

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

He comes from money? That's a shock. Dude looks like lives in someone's tool shed. 

yeah that little fagggot is undressing himself at home all day and can do whatever he wants and you have to act like as if you have expertise on cameras to make a living yet all you do is climb on trees at night and creep under others pubes from a distance like some psycho from holyax' sjw cult of passive aggressive abusers on the internet

• Like 1
  • Ben 1
5 minutes ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

yeah that little fagggot is undressing himself at home all day and can do whatever he wants and you have to act like as if you have expertise on cameras to make a living yet all you do is climb on trees at night and creep under others pubes from a distance like some psycho from holyax' sjw cult of passive aggressive abusers on the internet

You tried too hard. 

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

You tried too hard. 

with what? it was pretty easy to be honest because i just had to type some words on my keyboard

• Ben 1
2 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D