UK Sales charts: TLOU2 drops out of the top 10.. Animal Crossing back at #1

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

6 out of the 10 are Switch games. 60% of the chart represents the Switch's "perceived" success :bena:

That's what serving two markets gets you when you're Nintendo.

I love how you think showing high Switch software sales changes anything about what I said..

1 hour ago, HALOmij said:

I love how you think showing high Switch software sales changes anything about what I said..

I mean you're right, but also I dont see what the point is. It's not like Nintendo did anything shady, It was actually really smart to bring their two platforms together. Especially when one was tanking and the other while dominant was shrinking. 

2 hours ago, HALOmij said:

What is this terrible spin? :pffft: 

The Switch is selling faster than the PS4, it'll outsell the combined sales of the 3DS & Wii U by the end of the year, and it'll outsell the GBA + GC sometime next year. The only pair it won't outsell is the DS + Wii, but no one's going to beat that number for a long time.

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

What is this terrible spin? :pffft: 

The Switch is selling faster than the PS4, it'll outsell the combined sales of the 3DS & Wii U by the end of the year, and it'll outsell the GBA + GC sometime next year. The only pair it won't outsell is the DS + Wii, but no one's going to beat that number for a long time.

yeah, the ds was the best handheld ever.

and the wii attracted the ninty fan and untapped markets (elderly/moms/etc.) with the likes of wii sports and wii fit. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah, the ds was the best handheld ever.

and the wii attracted the ninty fan and untapped markets (elderly/moms/etc.) with the likes of wii sports and wii fit. 

Mostly before smart phone and tablet gaming too.

Just now, Saucer said:

Mostly before smart phone and tablet gaming too.

yup! they totally ripped off of nintendo. it's a shame too, because mobile gaming is mainly f2p garbage that somehow makes money. i miss dedicated handhelds.