How dead this site turns out without its all-star charismatic posters

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I'd also like to take this opportunity to ask the mods to not close this thread like they usually tend to do when things get heated, this is the most action the place has seen in weeks so... :hehe:

Let's get uncomfortable and get our feelings hurt :smoke: 

nah, it's going to stay open. i think it's good to hear from all sides. 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i laughed irl reading this thread, including the part where the crew tried to "roast" me

I'll be honest I'm also posting on several different forums and I kinda see the same thing happening. There's no middle ground people seem to have chosen either left or right and are full of animosity

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Bro.  It's clear you're delusional.  You want to go back and try to rewrite history to suit your narrative.

I was a mod for over a year on this board when everyone came back, I created the thread to funnel all the political discussions there because it was getting out of hand.   GD and I did that for over a year just fine (moving and merging all the threads the "all star cast" was creating) Everything was contained in that one thread. 

First you claimed that I was constantly making or posting political threads, now you're agreeing that I didn't make many political threads.... :mj:

Can't help you with your delusion.   

Now you're blaming others for YOUR OWN SPAM because YOU BELIEVE the board should go to shit... so you shit post...... lmfao

haha no.

I never claimed you were constantly making political threads... I said you were constantly festering in political threads... and you and him were VERY outspoken about your politics... and others.  That shit bled into every other thread....  Once you guys knew someone was of a certain political stance... you were on them... for everything.  That's why the forum fucked up.

It's funny because I can directly relate to it.  Once I started posting more about Xbox after it was clear they were beginning to bring more and more stuff to the PC, and defending them while taking shots at Nintendo and Sony, I completely noticed your attitude towards me shift... as well as others.  I knew if I kept doing it, that you'd eventually "dynamite/Jonb" me..  Once you knew I was "leaning" towards xbox... you started getting on me about everything... and calling others to do the same.  Which of course was easy for them to do because I was also insulting Sony and Nintendo.

This is LITEARLLY why Jon and Dynamite used to say you were obsessed with them.  Because you guys were... you hated their ideology and you hated that they supported Xbox... so it was nothing but constant "slow jonny" and "deeno" about everything... jumping on them about everything...literally living in your mind 24/7.  It's the same thing with me now and Lemij and the "self ownage train"... and again, it's easy for the forum to follow.. and it's the same shit all the time.  There's no one else for you to do it to... rofl.

I don't spam this forum.  If I have, it was to make a point.  You referring to the making multiple threads about Jehurey buying and Xbox?  lmfao... I was told to make a separate thread about it.. then when I did they kept getting deleted...  Oh, are you referring to me telling Jehurey I was going to mention it any time he talked shit about xbox?  LOL why is what an issue?  You guys can bring up Lemij :tear2: in every thread but I can't post that he made a thread asking to buy an Xbox?  Man.. shit is rough here when you're the only "lemming" on the forum and the same 3 idiots try to pile on you for everything you say.  

lmao..  I've always been a well rounded poster who talks about all sorts of aspects of gaming... I bring news to this forum. I post gaming information to this forum. Sales, emulation, news, and whatever industry shit...  I make a lot of threads.....  I bring a lot and am a very active poster. 

So no I disagree..

10 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

haha no.

I never claimed you were constantly making political threads... I said you were constantly festering in political threads... and you and him were VERY outspoken about your politics... and others.  That shit bled into every other thread....  Once you guys knew someone was of a certain political stance... you were on them... for everything.  That's why the forum fucked up.

It's funny because I can directly relate to it.  Once I started posting more about Xbox after it was clear they were beginning to bring more and more stuff to the PC, and defending them while taking shots at Nintendo and Sony, I completely noticed your attitude towards me shift... as well as others.  I knew if I kept doing it, that you'd eventually "dynamite/Jonb" me..  Once you knew I was "leaning" towards xbox... you started getting on me about everything... and calling others to do the same.  Which of course was easy for them to do because I was also insulting Sony and Nintendo.

This is LITEARLLY why Jon and Dynamite used to say you were obsessed with them.  Because you guys were... you hated their ideology and you hated that they supported Xbox... so it was nothing but constant "slow jonny" and "deeno" about everything... jumping on them about everything...literally living in your mind 24/7.  It's the same thing with me now and Lemij and the "self ownage train"... and again, it's easy for the forum to follow.. and it's the same shit all the time.  There's no one else for you to do it to... rofl.

I don't spam this forum.  If I have, it was to make a point.  You referring to the making multiple threads about Jehurey buying and Xbox?  lmfao... I was told to make a separate thread about it.. then when I did they kept getting deleted...  Oh, are you referring to me telling Jehurey I was going to mention it any time he talked shit about xbox?  LOL why is what an issue?  You guys can bring up Lemij :tear2: in every thread but I can't post that he made a thread asking to buy an Xbox?  Man.. shit is rough here when you're the only "lemming" on the forum and the same 3 idiots try to pile on you for everything you say.  

lmao..  I've always been a well rounded poster who talks about all sorts of aspects of gaming... I bring news to this forum. I post gaming information to this forum. Sales, emulation, news, and whatever industry shit...  I make a lot of threads.....  I bring a lot and am a very active poster. 

So no I disagree..

What I love about lemmings is they can dish it but they can never take it. 

Do you hear yourself? "bbbbut once I started to defend MS and Xbox1, I was a target... please stop... you guys are obsessed" :awww:

What makes you guys sooo fragile? :mj:

It's videogames, do you guys take Xbox flopping personally? Does it hurt your soul? 

Grow a pair of balls bro... its called System Wars. 

We all talk shit. Nintendo was the butt of all jokes during the Wiiu era... 

Sony was the Butt of all Jokes during PS3. 

Now MS is the butt of this Jokes this gen. 

Wipe your tears up and man up buttercup. 

It you can't handle Xbox shit talk because they're currently flopping then you're in the wrong place kiddo :shrug:

Edited by Goukosan

I have no doubt SW worked  for so long because we all brought something different to the table with our own little personalities, some more visible and entertaining than others but that's the same IRL.

No doubt my posting quality also declined as I became a more antagonistic kind of poster, which I feel many kinda resent me for but that's understandable :hehe: 

You always needed to have a thick skin to keep posting here so it makes me bummed to see this site fall apart after all these years together, many factors come into play so I'm not gonna get into all that. 

The point I'm trying to make is, Goukosan has no charisma and sucks ass :tom5:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

What I love about lemmings is they can dish it but they can never take it. 

Do you hear yourself? "bbbbut once I started to defend Xbox1, I was a target... please stop... you guys are obsessed" :awww:

What makes you guys sooo fragile? :mj:

It's videogames, do you guys take Xbox flopping personally? Does it hurt your soul? 

Grow a pair of balls bro... its called System Wars. 

We all talk shit. Nintendo was the butt of all jokes during the Wiiu era... 

Sony was the Butt of all Jokes during PS3. 

Now MS is the butt of this Jokes this gen. 

Wipe your tears up and man up buttercup. 

It you can't handle Xbox shit talk because they're currently flopping then you're in the wrong place kiddo :shrug:

lmao who's fragile?  I'm right here telling you to your face what the reality is lmao.  The hilarious part of course being that I'm not a lemming.,, but you tried your hardest to paint me as one.. :tom:   I game on PC....but you're so fucking buttblasted all you do is target lemmings.  Jon and Dynamite left... so I was next. :mj: 

Queue the endless jerry-go-rounds with you cheerleading :rofls: 

And then you try to claim I'm fragile when you were just complaining that I continuously argue in threads non stop.  It's literally been me against this forum for the past couple months :drake:  

13 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

lmao who's fragile?  I'm right here telling you to your face what the reality is lmao.  The hilarious part of course being that I'm not a lemming.,, but you tried your hardest to paint me as one.. :tom:   I game on PC....but you're so fucking buttblasted all you do is target lemmings.  Jon and Dynamite left... so I was next. :mj: 

Queue the endless jerry-go-rounds with you cheerleading :rofls: 

And then you try to claim I'm fragile when you were just complaining that I continuously argue in threads non stop.  It's literally been me against this forum for the past couple months :drake:  

Everyone calls you LemiJ bro that didn't start with me :shrug:

I wasn't complaining about you and your ways.... just calling it out.... unlike you... you don't see me crying about people talking shit about Nintendo... it's system wars bro. 

"bbbbut Jon and DynamiteCop left... so I was your next target :awww:"  Lmfao at the fragile lemming persecution complex. 

Once you and Jehurey start your 50 page merry go round shit.... I like everyone else leaves the thread. 

I would come back hours later and you and him would still be going :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

bbbbut Jon and DynamiteCop left... so I was your next target :awww:  Lmfao at the fragile lemming persecution complex. 

Calling out the reality isn't me being fragile dude.

You keep doing you... and I'm gonna keep telling you that you played a large part of this forum going to shit. :shrug: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

Calling out the reality isn't me being fragile dude.

You keep doing you... and I'm gonna keep telling you that you played a large part of this forum going to shit. :shrug: 

Like I said.. I can't help your delusions bro....

but keep looking over your shoulder with your fragile Lemming persecution complex :lupe:and keep riding that Jerry go round for 50 plus pages though :mj:

I dont know why anyone would not agree that Jerry and Gookakasan ruined this forum .

They are obsessed and literally stalk other members here,  even to other forums . Because they dont do it to some people doesn't mean they didnt do it to others .

Tbh , its unbearable even trying to have any conversation when those 2 mutants go rabid . Put them on 10 ppd limit and you will see the change . It'll probably change their personal life for the better to .

Yeah we all went over the deep end sometimes but most of us see that and step back . Those guys won't. In 6 months the only people posting here will be those 2 guys , talking about the lemmings and LG oled TVs.

0 charisma . 

Yakuza0 OWNS btw, tshbo 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I dont know why anyone would not agree that Jerry and Gookakasan ruined this forum .

They are obsessed and literally stalk other members here,  even to other forums . Because they dont do it to some people doesn't mean they didnt do it to others .

Tbh , its unbearable even trying to have any conversation when those 2 mutants go rabid . Put them on 10 ppd limit and you will see the change . It'll probably change their personal life for the better to .

Yeah we all went over the deep end sometimes but most of us see that and step back . Those guys won't. In 6 months the only people posting here will be those 2 guys , talking about the lemmings and LG oled TVs.

0 charisma . 

Yakuza0 OWNS btw, tshbo 

Lmfao Slow Jonny still lurkes the board...... what a loser. 

This is only VG message board I post at, you're so scared of your own shadow that you think I followed you or DynamiteCop to another board? :mj:

Also this is my original SW account from over a decade ago, never got a new account when we all returned..... this is what, your 2nd or 3rd account and your post count From those three accounts dwarfs mine..... you practically lived on this board... pathetic:scust:

Edited by Goukosan

Look how immediate that was lol . Watch him quote this almost immediately too and repeat the same thing he said 50 other times .

One time I counted , in 3 days , how many times goopkakasan quoted me without me giving a response back.  It was over 50 times . This is sick behavior and nobody wants to deal with it .