How dead this site turns out without its all-star charismatic posters

Ironically I think Xbox crashing and burning killed this forum. There’s no more war and now even DC and Jonb have thrown in the towel. Bodycount put effort into threads and posts about lemmonz but I always wondered what was the point anymore and who’s he talking to since there are none and the only ones left are fakeboying or have autism like spic and vini.

• dead 1
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i laughed irl reading this thread, including the part where the crew tried to "roast" me

I'll be honest I'm also posting on several different forums and I kinda see the same thing happening. There's no middle ground people seem to have chosen either left or right and are full of animosity

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Delita said:

Ironically I think Xbox crashing and burning killed this forum. There’s no more war and now even DC and Jonb have thrown in the towel. Bodycount put effort into threads and posts about lemmonz but I always wondered what was the point anymore and who’s he talking to since there are none and the only ones left are fakeboying or have autism like spic and vini.

Yup. The war is over. I will view from afar :salute:

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

ill be honest i think we are still getting carried away when it comes to banning other posters. I think we could show a bit more lenience towards minor offences.

7 hours ago, -GD- said:

Yeah, I was banning fools left and right. You can unban everyone minus jimbo 

But here's the thing.   EVERYONE agreed to the new rules.  Matter of fact a certain segment of posters were literally giddy with excitement for it...... ironically the same posters that were giddy with excitement are the ones who ended getting banned... constantly too.   They then turned around and cried about the same rules that they were head over heals for. 

It's as if they didn't realize the rules applied to them too.  :mj:

Edited by Goukosan
47 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

But here's the thing.   EVERYONE agreed to the new rules.  Matter of fact a certain segment of posters were literally giddy with excitement for it...... ironically the same posters that were giddy with excitement are the ones who ended getting banned... constantly too.   They then turned around and cried about the same rules that they were head over heals for. 

DC was going to leave because we brought back the political sub forum, then posted there daily when he returned :mj: 

He just can’t help himself. He’s like that dog that always wears a cone because he can’t stop chewing on his paw :mj: 

8 hours ago, Delita said:

Everyone needs to chill. We're only like a month or two away from the internet heating up over gaming. I'd be money if the PS5 is expensive or whatever Jon and DC will magically appear like Candyman to make post about it. I think it was wise the split the forum a few months back as a response to COVID and world issues coming up since we're at the end of the gen, and quarantines meant game delays, and delays in typical gaming info goldmining. When things got heated I think there was a bit of over reaction. Forum's have growing pains and you cant change full directions too quickly. Anyway, as soon as good Xbox news pops up, this place will perk right up a bit. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Liquid said:

Everyone needs to chill. We're only like a month or two away from the internet heating up over gaming. I'd be money if the PS5 is expensive or whatever Jon and DC will magically appear like Candyman to make post about it. I think it was wise the split the forum a few months back as a response to COVID and world issues coming up since we're at the end of the gen, and quarantines meant game delays, and delays in typical gaming info goldmining. When things got heated I think there was a bit of over reaction. Forum's have growing pains and you cant change full directions too quickly. Anyway, as soon as good Xbox news pops up, this place will perk right up a bit. 

Nah the narrative here is xbox is dead and irredeemable and the only way to be a lemming is either fakeboying or being delusional. Also TLOU2 is a great game and 25% less power is negligible for next gen as long as your hard drive is faster. And a console that looks like a big ass router with white pussy lips is futuristic and cool.

Edited by Vini
3 hours ago, -GD- said:

DC was going to leave because we brought back the political sub forum, then posted there daily when he returned :mj: 

He just can’t help himself. He’s like that dog that always wears a cone because he can’t stop chewing on his paw :mj: 

:lawl:

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Who's that?

12 minutes ago, Vini said:

Nah the narrative here is xbox is dead and irredeemable and the only way to be a lemming is either fakeboying or being delusional. Also TLOU2 is a great game and 25% less power is negligible for next gen as long as your hard drive is faster. And a console that looks like a big ass router with white pussy lips is futuristic and cool.

Xbox is DEAD..... last :bena:

25 minutes ago, Vini said:

that's basically true everywhere lol. xbox sucks balls. 

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The same all-star cast of charismatic posters he is referring too :mj:

Words that seem to cut deep into Gouko-sans charisma :pavarotti: 

I gave you guys something to cry about at least, 2 short lines and a few words to get you all riled up and already a new thread with most posts on the front page :geese: 

No charisma :geese:

Just now, bhytre said:

Words that seem to cut deep into Gouko-sans charisma :pavarotti: 

I gave you guys something to cry about at least, 2 short lines and a few words to get you all riled up and already a new thread with most posts on the front page :geese: 

No charisma :geese:

i will say i miss those teddy tuna posts. peak bhytre :-*

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Blaming xflop sucking for the current state of SW is also dishonest and so far from the truth but you guys would never admit it :facep: 

real talk, the political threads ruined the board. they should have stayed in the subforum. shit happens, right?