Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Are there any other countries other than USA that has made mask wearing political?

Its a fucking piece of cloth. We are told to wear seatbelts, to wear pants, to wipe our asses etc. How the fuck did this become such a major issue in only one country? Its really not asking a lot. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You were a centrist a couple years ago lol

Holy shit Cucke got curb stomped in this thread 

My only annoyance with masks is j have trouble hearing people. My hearing aint great as it is and not being able to lip read makes my days kind of stressful   

My only annoyance with masks is j have trouble hearing people. My hearing aint great as it is and not being able to lip read makes my days kind of stressful :feelsbadman:

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Its a fucking piece of cloth. We are told to wear seatbelts, to wear pants, to wipe our asses etc. How the fuck did this become such a major issue in only one country? Its really not asking a lot. 

"Its a democratic Hoax" 

That was the start of making this political. 

Trump, his Trumpets and the right did not take it seriously and tried to politicize it from the very beginning. 

It went down hill after that. 

5 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's the ones on 'your side' doing that shit. 

12 minutes ago, Liquid said:

It's the ones on 'your side' doing that shit. 

Im not on that side. Im liberal, always have been, always will be. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
Just now, Saucer said:

Are you at least going to tell him what his sins are before excommunicating him? 

Guilt by association or something 

10 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Are you at least going to tell him what his sins are before excommunicating him? 

You must not have been paying attention to Cooke's posts during this pandemic. 

Cliff notes - Every right wing talking point on Covid19, Cooke has peddled that on this site from day 1 of the pandemic.   

From its not that serious, to there's no need of quarantine, comparing the death rate to car crashes you should be more worried about a car crash, to saying the virus will die in the summer because hot weather kills it to, to saying kids are immune, to saying that only old people die from this, to saying open back up states early in the middle of a pandemic etc..... 

Now after he peddled all those BS talking points for months, he now wants to claim "oh im not on their side, I just spew their taking points" :wrists:

Edited by Goukosan
50 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Guilt by association or something 

LOL it laughable how you don't take responsibility for the shit you say, and you get mad when people throw your own words in your face.

I don't know how you thought you could pretty much act like a right-winger, repeat all talking points like a right-winger............but you somehow thought you could thread a line into making yourself look like as if you WEREN'T ONE?

The mere fact that you had to have gone out of your way to find your talking points is like that Police Captain from South Park who dressed up like a hooker and was "collecting evidence."

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL it laughable how you don't take responsibility for the shit you say, and you get mad when people throw your own words in your face.

I don't know how you thought you could pretty much act like a right-winger, repeat all talking points like a right-winger............but you somehow thought you could thread a line into making yourself look like as if you WEREN'T ONE?

The mere fact that you had to have gone out of your way to find your talking points is like that Police Captain from South Park who dressed up like a hooker and was "collecting evidence."

Youre woke. I am awake. 

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Youre woke. I am awake. 

Its funny watching how you fell into this. Like I got a first-row seat to see you get "embittered" in real time over the course of these past 18 months.

Like a bad stereotype.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Its funny watching how you fell into this. Like I got a first-row seat to see you get "embittered" in real time over the course of these past 18 months.

Like a bad stereotype.

Its funny watching your own side fall into disarray? Actually no its horrifying. The left doesn't stand for me anymore, I don' want to be in a fucking labelled box on the pyramid of oppression.