Halo Finite Delayed to 2021

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude in his Pajamas like a gf after a breakup. Straight to the haagen daz for this guy.

lmfao this is really why he left. He knew the daily beatings he was going to have to face. 

Damn, this broke Deeno   

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What is now sounding weirder and weirder is Sony suddenly shopping for timed exclusives.  For starters, if they were doing this a long time ago, the rumor would've been around for quite a while now. It almost makes it seem like Sony decided to book these deals recently and quickly.

And also, if Microsoft lost their main launch title, this would be the perfect scenario for them to pay for a timed exclusive, but they didn't do it. Because Sony was apparently too aggressive, or Microsoft wasn't aggressive enough.

All of this stuff happening almost makes it seem like Sony knew there was a Halo delay incoming, and immediately ran to lock up third party deals to prevent Microsoft from having a backup plan for their launch.

To me it seems like Sony has been doing this for a while especially with "insiders" claiming they involved well known franchises; you just don't make a deal that quickly. Next generation NDAs are in full force this time around so there hasn't been a whole lot of substantial leaks around PlayStation.

If the rumors are true Sony has been bidding aggressively for exclusive content/games/whatever and Microsoft apparently hasn't been able to or willing to match. Apparently we'll be seeing the "PlayStation Advantage" campaign hit the ground running starting with Avengers.

I doubt Sony knew anything about Halo Infinite being delayed let alone knew it was going to be a complete let down.

Edited by lynux3
4 hours ago, lynux3 said:

To me it seems like Sony has been doing this for a while especially with "insiders" claiming they involved well known franchises; you just don't make a deal that quickly. Next generation NDAs are in full force this time around so there hasn't been a whole lot of substantial leaks around PlayStation.

If the rumors are true Sony has been bidding aggressively for exclusive content/games/whatever and Microsoft apparently hasn't been able to or willing to match. Apparently we'll be seeing the "PlayStation Advantage" campaign hit the ground running starting with Avengers.

I doubt Sony knew anything about Halo Infinite being delayed let alone knew it was going to be a complete let down.

Agreed. If anything, Sony probably expected Halo to look amazing and to release day 1.

You need to be grilling them to no end, these constant mistakes and the never ending buffoonery needs to sink in as being totally unacceptable. Don't think they're reading this stuff right now? You bet your ass they are, and I have no doubt a lot of people are getting reemed as what's being said on these forum is being rattled off in Zoom meetings.:mj:

Don't praise them for delaying a game, because they should have had the foresight as a multi-billion dollar division of a near multi-trillion dollar business to have a contingency plan in place to account for the potential of Halo not making the launch window.. Their incompetence has further harmed the brand, they further put at risk game deals for you, content, sales which lead to more investment and so on and so forth.  :npc: If you can't even be confident in a brand you have invested in then how is anyone else supposed to be? Do you think publishers and developers are really going to want to do deals with them now?

They're in tatters, this is worse mismanagement than what took place at Sega and killed them... Sega was still putting out awesome games even as they were nearly bankrupt and being driven into the grave, and you want me to thank these rich executives and studio heads who can't even get one game lined up for their next-gen console? Do you have any idea how asinine that is?

All of you know I'm all about them, it's no secret that I bleed green and I practically have a shrine for them. :hest: With that being said though enough is enough, we are the last vestige of hope for them. We are their consumers, we are the ones who have the capability to hold them accountable, and many of you think the answer is to be in denial and act like they're doing us a favor?

Come on, it's been years.... This was supposed to be when Phil was supposed to shine, when we were going to have our coming back moment, and it's all been dashed away because they couldn't be bothered to come prepared with literally years to do so... I think I'm more disappointed in a lot of you than them, the excuses are intolerable.

lmfao this is really why he left. He knew the daily beatings he was going to have to face. 

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
  • dead 2
34 minutes ago, Liquid said:

It's really pathetic how seriously he takes being a MS Fanboy.   It's like it's a part of his real life identity :mj: