“I honestly think we’re in the best launch lineup position that we’ve ever been on Xbox,” - Phil Spencer...last month

Quotes that have aged like milk in the sun (from Polygon article last month :mj:):

https://www.polygon.com/interviews/2020/7/20/21330919/xbox-game-studios-phil-spencer-interview-matt-booty-series-x

“I honestly think we’re in the best launch lineup position that we’ve ever been on Xbox,” Spencer said. “When I think about the strength and depth of the games that people are going to be able to play day one on Xbox Series X — not only because of [backward compatibility] — and the way that Game Pass really allows the total cost of ownership of our console, I think is a real strength.

“But you know, we also have Halo. The last time we had Halo at the launch of a console was 2001. And we feel really good about Halo.

If you're an Xbox One owner.......specifically you paid $400 for an Xbox One S in 2016, and/or you paid $500 for an Xbox One X in 2017........Microsoft has been promising you a Halo for your console, and they've effectively fucked you over.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If you're an Xbox One owner.......specifically you paid $400 for an Xbox One S in 2016, and/or you paid $500 for an Xbox One X in 2017........Microsoft has been promising you a Halo for your console, and they've effectively fucked you over.

Remember when DynamiteCop said that Wiiu owners got screwed because BOTW launched on the Switch too. 

Now it looks like Halo Finite may skip Xbox1 all together even though it was promised to them for the last 3 years or so. 

All of his BS arguments are literally blowing up in his face..... No wonder he cracked on GAF :mj:

500 for OG Xbox1. 

400 for an Xbox1S. 

500 for an Xbox1 X. 

200 for the Elite controller. 

Lemmings literally spent $1600 AT MINIMUM to play Xbox1 this gen and to add insult to injury your 500 dollar 1X was discontinued 2 years after you bought it :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan