Apple breaking records during the pandemic; tightens grip around the market’s neck with near 50% share [UP: Samsung is for the poor]

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

Did he claim I just “made up” the price of phones :D

he's now trying to run away because I pointed out him CHANGING HIS OWN STATS THREE DIFFERENT TIMES

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

he's permanently stuck, now, because he just blew his own thread. LOL

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

/fixed

From your own article:   So they broke records...............by moving into the CHEAPO phone market.   Which is exactly what I told you last year.   the iCheapo is basi

seriously what is it with ghostz and his phone obsession. just stahp nobody gives a shite about phones you cunt

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he's now trying to run away because I pointed out him CHANGING HIS OWN STATS THREE DIFFERENT TIMES

he's permanently stuck, now, because he just blew his own thread. LOL

4x the price ... damn! Samsung is for the poorest of poor, lmfao. Their TOP selling phone of 209 is $99!

hahahahahaha

he is now not even attempting to deny that he tried using three different set of stats, rendering LL OF THEM, discredited, because he can't count to save his life.

:lawl::lawl:he's permenantly stuck, and there isn't anything he can do about it, because I'm gonna have a field day with it:lawl:

he is now not even attempting to deny that he tried using three different set of stats, rendering LL OF THEM, discredited, because he can't count to save his life.

:lawl::lawl:he's permenantly stuck, and there isn't anything he can do about it, because I'm gonna have a field day with it:lawl:

Well now that I did the research, it’s INDEED 4x the price (if you think SE is the top seller, but the 11 is so it’s actually 6x the price :vince:)

notice how you don’t deny ANY of this, you KNOW cheaposung is the knockoff, LOL

Well now that I did the research

Nope, you got your info from a PHONE RE-SELLING WEBSITE

and you CHANGED YOUR NUMBERS, thereby discrediting yourself.

Its hilarious how he isn't going to be able to find a way out of this................because HE ACTUALLY DID CHANGE HIS NUMBERS.

THREE TIMES:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, you got your info from a PHONE RE-SELLING WEBSITE

and you CHANGED YOUR NUMBERS, thereby discrediting yourself.

Its hilarious how he isn't going to be able to find a way out of this................because HE ACTUALLY DID CHANGE HIS NUMBERS.

THREE TIMES:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Nope. I got it from COUNTERPOINT RESEARCH :juggle: 

notice how you don’t deny it.. you KNOW what the top selling phone is. Hell - you won’t even say another phone that you claim it to be :D 

let’s get a ban bet @-GD-

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

he even listed a company name that DOESN'T EXIST.:lawl:

so he can't even read words in addition to numbers:lawl::lawl:

He couldn't look stupider in his own thread, if he tried. And there's nothing he can do about it.:lawl:

he's not even posting the exact passage.

where I did, and the EXACT WORD PASSAGE came from Decluttr.com, and he tried to pass that off as an official report.

He can't actually show the passage:lawl:

This is what's he's been reduced to.......and he's still losing.:lawl::lawl:

Edited by jehurey

he's not even posting the exact passage.

where I did, and the EXACT WORD PASSAGE came from Decluttr.com, and he tried to padd that off as an official report.

He can't actually show the passage:lawl:

This is what's he's been reduced to.......and he's still losing.:lawl::lawl:

The THIRD time it’s been posted ITT :kaz:

Samsung had 3 models in the top 10, all from the A series. Samsung discontinued its J series and brought the A series to lower price tiers. A series had a more premium perception than the J series. The new devices came with competing specs and design features, affordable price and Samsung’s strong brand perception (especially in the mid-segment) which provided an excellent value proposition to consumers. This was also strategically aligned with global trade-up trend. The A-series also gained some share from HONOR. However, there were no flagships from Samsung in the top 10 list.

https://www.counterpointresearch.com/iphone-xr-top-selling-model-globally-q3-2019/

HOLY FUCK :mroff:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's not the passage from your image that you posted.

He's now trying to play stupid

:lawl::lawl::lawl:he just FAILED at that one, as well.

It said the EXACT same information, LMAO. Your source got it from my source, you got played hard because now you’re not even denying it :kaz:bu bu it dunt exist !!! I swears!!

cheaposung :tom:

It said the EXACT same information, LMAO. Your source got it from my source, you got played hard because now you’re not even denying it :kaz:bu bu it dunt exist !!! I swears!!

cheaposung :tom:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

This fake image that you combined two different passanges from two different sources, its so obvious because of the clear differences in font.

7AFUIhY.jpg

i specifically googled it, and part of it came DIRECTLY from Decluttr.com...............which is a second-hand reselling website, and isn't remotely official whatsoever.

This was you atempting to pass some stats TWO ATTEMPTS AGO

He doesn't know what to do, that he's now pretending to play stupid.

He got busted trying to CREATE HIS OWN ARTICLE PASSAGE from splicing together passages from two different places, how pathetic. LOL

42 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Can you answer the question? Or will you continue to avoid it?

I've given like at least 3 examples of how it's not  through the course of the day. Which doesn't matter anyway because you always pull the same bullshit where you are proven wrong, are laughed at and then continue to keep saying the same shit as if no one notices like some weirdo with a humiliation fetish or something. 

7 hours ago, Liquid said:

I've given like at least 3 examples of how it's not  through the course of the day. Which doesn't matter anyway because you always pull the same bullshit where you are proven wrong, are laughed at and then continue to keep saying the same shit as if no one notices like some weirdo with a humiliation fetish or something. 

If the average smartphone user can only afford something under $300, then a $1000 device is a luxury. One that it sounds like you can’t afford. I’m guessing Virgin Mobile gave you your Samsung for free, LMAO. 

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

This fake image that you combined two different passanges from two different sources, its so obvious because of the clear differences in font.

7AFUIhY.jpg

i specifically googled it, and part of it came DIRECTLY from Decluttr.com...............which is a second-hand reselling website, and isn't remotely official whatsoever.

This was you atempting to pass some stats TWO ATTEMPTS AGO

He doesn't know what to do, that he's now pretending to play stupid.

He got busted trying to CREATE HIS OWN ARTICLE PASSAGE from splicing together passages from two different places, how pathetic. LOL

The SE is 4x more expensive than Samsung’s top selling phone. 
 :D 

The Cheapest iPhone is 4x more expensive than the most popular Samsung model :smoke:

and your “source” got it directly from Apple :D

But here’s another source for you. Either way, Samsung’s asp of under 300 will never be higher than apples when Apple doesn’t sell phones that cheap, LOL. 

According to a Bloomberg MODL estimate, Apple is expected to ship 182.7 million iPhones over 2020, which would represent a year-over-year decline of about 1.1%. The average selling price is expected to be $759.85, a year-over-year decline of 2.3%

you keep losing :D  

The average selling price saw an 8.5 percent jump from Q1 2019 and a 20.7 percent rise compared to Q4 2019. The company's ASP is the highest since Q2 2014, when it was $297. Samsung's ASP for smartphones was $243 in 2017, $251 in 2018, and $247 in 2019.

Looks like you’re right, on average iPhones are THREE times more expensive. (Although if you compare top selling models, the iPhone is 7+ Times more expensive than the top selling Samsung phone :bow:

so yeah, just depends on what you’re comparing but either way.. cheaposung is BY FAR the cheapo machine :D 

Edited by ghostz life matters

If we look at the United States alone, iPhone 11 Pro has grabbed the biggest market share followed up by a surprising entry of South Koreans’ Galaxy A10e. Samsung Galaxy A20 came third, with iPhone XR and iPhone 11 Pro Max securing the fourth and fifth places, in the list, respectively.

iPhone 11 Pro - $999

Samsung Galaxy A10e - $99

Galaxy A20 – $149

iPhone XR – $599

iPhone 11 Pro Max - $1,099

Average cost of top selling iPhone - $899

Average cost of top selling Samsung - $124

7.25x more expensive... and that’s only on average. Top selling mode is 10x more expensive.  :bate:

Published: 8/19/20

Source: https://www.digitalinformationworld.com/2020/08/apple-iphone-is-still-the-best-selling-smartphone-in-these-markets.html

@Carlos Vela
:banderoos:

Edited by ghostz life matters
56 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Nope, you are running away that I caught you attempting to use a source that isn't actually a real source, but a second hand phone reselling website.

7AFUIhY.jpg

j2nHWCW.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

you just lost this entire thread:blessed:

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you are running away that I caught you attempting to use a source that isn't actually a real source, but a second hand phone reselling website.

7AFUIhY.jpg

j2nHWCW.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

you just lost this entire thread:blessed:

It’s actually MUCH higher ($899) :bow:

Cheaposung is at $124 :kaz: