Did I choose a good PC Case ?

27 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Remember back in the good 'ol days of SW when you weren't constantly bitter about everything? I do.

38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

And of course you would go completely off topic and mention case specifics, which is even further from remij's argument.

Get outta here :D 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With a case inside!

Would be nice if I could see the case 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Why would I do any research on something that I already know?

But since you really want to keep this argument going:

https://www.crucial.com/articles/pc-builders/why-your-computer-is-loud-and-how-to-reduce-noise#:~:text=More fans mean more noise%2C especially as those,depending on what part is making the noise.

'If you have a particularly powerful computer, there will be more fans inside the case and some components, such as the graphics card will have their own fans. More fans mean more noise, especially as those fans get older'

Now whos right and whos wrong?

Did you seriously just skim over my post or even read it fully? You're literally a fucking moron.

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Except 10 fans at a low RPM will still be louder than 5 fans at that same RPM. Hence why more fans = more noise.

I don't understand why thats so hard to grasp dude....you're moving the argument in a completely different direction to try to avoid having to admit being wrong.

Not necessarily because the equations which govern decibel noise are based on logarithms and are not linear, just having more fans doesn’t mean a louder PC, motor speed has a much bigger impact than quantity. 

Also, seems to me like buying a Lian Li case with an ugly plastic window In the front defeats the point of buying a lian li case. 

:ben:

• Upvote 1