• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With a case inside!

Would be nice if I could see the case 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, nitric said:

Did you do your research or just saying that without having done any?

its probably fine with the right positioning but you're more likely to make mistakes if you have to account for that many.

But honestly I imagine the noise would be the worst part. I've always tried to make my PCs as quiet as possible.

I always wanted a case form this brand. The old ones, the classic ones. I don't understand why everyone is in to these

clear cases. Its like those watches with the clear back to show you the inside workings? Not a fan. Does anyone actually feel "good" after seeing your computer insides flash with coloured lights?

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

its probably fine with the right positioning but you're more likely to make mistakes if you have to account for that many.

But honestly I imagine the noise would be the worst part. I've always tried to make my PCs as quiet as possible.

:|

• Haha 1
On 2020-08-13 at 10:08 AM, The Mother Fucker said:

You should have got the Thermaltake Core P5, like my TT Core P5 Tempered-Glass Titanium,

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'm sure that's a powerful system but hermits really have zero style :hest:

On 2020-08-14 at 11:48 AM, nitric said:

Did you do your research or just saying that without having done any?

" Dude, you see this here SPOILER on the back of my car ? No MAN, its not a trunk opener, do your researches, It helps with the trActiOn. "

The fans go brrrrrr in RGB is enough for most people to go gaga over them.

1 hour ago, Carlos Vela said:

@HALOmij

What’s the easiest way to control 7 RGB Fans ?

easier with certain X570 motherboards ? 

I’m thinking EK 360 RGB AIO,  and another 4 EK RGB Fans.

Or maybe EK AIO but use Corsair LL120 Fans on the radiator,  and elsewhere 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/corsair-commander-pro-hardware-controller/6229603.p?skuId=6229603&ref=212&loc=1&extStoreId=849&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwj975BRBUEiwA4whRB_1ukcTeX2ksiYf_gC30H79efHwm4VdvQL77U925C41Ru1AC9P_NYBoCWd0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

You talk a lot but you probably know as much about PCs as remij AKA not much at all :mj:

You don't know shit yet spew garbage out of your mouth. At least google something before embarrassing yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

More fans = more noise, the fact that this isn't common sense to you is laughable.

Ever heard of quiet fans? I have my PC right next to me and I can barely hear anything.  But do tell me about how it will be loud without having done ANY research.  You seriously can't be this dumb, I hope that job you got isn't in IT.

Edited by nitric
5 minutes ago, nitric said:

Ever heard of quiet fans? I have my PC right next to me and I can barely hear anything.  But do tell me about how it will be loud without having done ANY research. 

Why would I do any research on something that I already know?

But since you really want to keep this argument going:

https://www.crucial.com/articles/pc-builders/why-your-computer-is-loud-and-how-to-reduce-noise#:~:text=More fans mean more noise%2C especially as those,depending on what part is making the noise.

'If you have a particularly powerful computer, there will be more fans inside the case and some components, such as the graphics card will have their own fans. More fans mean more noise, especially as those fans get older'

Now whos right and whos wrong?

I think that, since the video card will have fans that will be blowing air out away from the PCB, you may actually want to leave the bottom vent open so that it pushes that hot air out the bottom.

GamerNexus tested the case with just 3 fans, and they determined that the side vent was the best position even though it hits the glass corner and makes a right-angle turn.

So even though the case is geared towards using liquid coolers, when they tested it with just air cooling, it performed in their upper third of cases. So its pretty solid.