Hats off to Dyno for finally cracking

im confused where did he give in and admit? the neogaf shit cuz he didnt on sw? 

guy is just a sore loser, never seen such a clearly autistic douche in a bad way.

I really hope he gets some testing done and can make his life a bit easier when everyone knows he is basically right at the vegetable section on the autism spectrum. 

Lol do people really expect a good Halo 6? Like what does that even look like? The charm of big blockbusters is the how far you're pulled into the world and honestly you can line up all of the halo games and no one would ba able to tell them apart. 

There are few games that can keep their appeal that many iterations in and those that do usually have a way of refreshing the experience a bit so it doesn't all just bleed together. Plus halo 4 was garbage, and I didn't hear much about Halo 5. So why would people have their hopes up for infinite? 

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Plus halo 4 was garbage, and I didn't hear much about Halo 5. So why would people have their hopes up for infinite? 

Due to the former, they have desperate hope in the latter. :reg:

12 hours ago, madmaltese said:

He doesn't want to return but I'm sure he still checks in. 

Respect for actually finally cracking and admitting the clusterfuck MS has brought upon themselves, better than to lap it all up for another gen :leo:

He will still lap it up.   He will be there day 1 on launch day :mj:

5 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Dude is great, wish he comes back. 

Seal of approval from the Tranny loving kitten strangler. 

He’s in the top five shittiest posters I’ve ever seen. Stupid but ignorant, deadly combination, with a good dose of racism in there too. 

1 hour ago, Delita said:

I’m just wondering if dude has replaced his disgusting mouse pad yet :scust:

dude, he did, i was nagging him non stop and then i think it was hot sauce or whoever who backed me up and he gave in and threw it in the washer. im sure we saved his life

• Haha 1