Metroid Prime 4 doesn't even have a producer yet LMFAOOOO

22 hours ago, Goukosan said:

XSex is so easy to develop for that Halo Finite got delayed and might get canned :lawl:

21 hours ago, bhytre said:

Reminds me of Metroid and Bayonetta 3 on ditch, oops :hehe: 

21 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Both will release on Switch :aitch:

Meanwhile Halo Finite will mostly like skip Xbox1 now :sabu:

:rofls:

• Haha 3

lol Lem-kids lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/retro-studios-is-looking-for-a-lead-producer-for-metroid-prime-4.268260/post-42556698

To someone wth experience on gamedev: how effed up is the development of MP4 based on this?

It's not. And during an unprecedented remote-workplace development world, mid-development hires for "standard" positions make more sense now than ever.

33 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Game got completely canned and restarted last year and has no produce-no problems here no sir let me link you to Resetera hehe they know what they're talking about hehehe *snort snort* Dark secrets the cast of Family Matters tried to hide

That's the same thread you copied your OP from :mj:

People in the industry commented which I quoted.... but carry on...... More threads to bump when the game is shown :bate:

Just now, bhytre said:

just wait it's coming :tear2: Halo? Getting canned obviously :D W-wait wha Nintendo no don't go there it's coming obviously :tear: 

What a clown:rofls:

All we've ever seen is a title screen... at least 343i had some actual game to show :mj: 

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

just wait it's coming :tear2: Halo? Getting canned obviously :D W-wait wha Nintendo no don't go there it's coming obviously :tear: 

What a clown:rofls:

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

All we've ever seen is a title screen... at least 343i had some actual game to show :mj: 

Look at the Lemming support group, consoling each other about how trash Halo Finite is :sabu:

Maybe if we talk about Metroid we will feel better about Halo.. right right? :awww:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Look at the Lemming support group, consoling each other about how trash Halo Finite is :sabu:

Maybe if we talk about Metroid we will feel better about Halo.. right right? :awww:

A title screen :omglol:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Means it's coming!:rofls:

We're now looking for a producer since we canned the previous title screen... we hope the next title screen will be more to everyone's liking! SAKNU FO UNDAHSHAND! :whipit:

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Good thing they got the title screen out at least with all these job openings :hest: 

955870260_retrostudiojobs.thumb.png.a636c63d2b8fa460f6e91df6842e44f2.png

The Lead Title Screen artist position is quite demanding I've heard.  Hope they found a good replacement! 

:rofl: