This IGN Poll (TLHBO)

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I'm a strong believer in momentum, if you lag behind even for something like 6 months it builds up like a snowball giving the other console more long term sales. 

now add up that snowball after 5 years of no games 

MS now has a reputation of being terrible at making games. this wasn't the case at the start of last gen.

Microsoft is fucked. 

It's better than I expected tbh.  There are still 27.6% who are all in no matter what. If we ignore those who do not have any interest in XSX at all, Halo's delay impacted about 40% of those who had intended to buy an XSX at launch, about 60% is still all in no matter what.

So let's get this straight here.

Total gamers = 100%, correct?  Therefore, 47.8 percent of gamers will either get a Series X at launch OR when Halo Infinite comes out.. Got it!  What are the current percentages of total gamers who are playstation, xbox, nintendo or pc gamers?  What those numbers tell is that 47.8% of total gamers at IGN plan on getting a Series X at one point or another.  That bodes well for the Xbox franchise if you ask me.

Edited by Spicalicious