Microsoft Flight Simulator review scores

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MS should keep building off this and improving every aspect of it and make it their Google Earth killer.   Imagine if they keep going through city by city and town by town and adding and imp

Best game they made all gen and it's not on XBOX lmfao

I suppose this is the response I deserve, but not the one I wanted. 

1 hour ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Does it simulate fun as well?

I see people play Fortnite and go, how can that possibly be fun for a 3 hours in one sitting. Then I log out of Fall Guys and realized it's midnight. :killzone:

I see people play Football Manager Sim, and think how much can be it be to become an owner/General Manager of a sports team; then I realize have thousands of hours in Total War games, whereby I manage an empire. :] 

Fun is gonna be subjective on this one, as with most game genres. But for people who enjoy these game are in for a helluva treat... :whew:

2 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I see people play Fortnite and go, how can that possibly be fun for a 3 hours in one sitting. Then I log out of Fall Guys and realized it's midnight. :killzone:

I see people play Football Manager Sim, and think how much can be it be to become an owner/General Manager of a sports team; then I realize have thousands of hours in Total War games, whereby I manage an empire. :] 

Fun is gonna be subjective on this one, as with most game genres. But for people who enjoy these game are in for a helluva treat... :whew:

I suppose this is the response I deserve, but not the one I wanted. 

• Ben 1
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Yes, the task of taking a game out of the case and putting into you system to play will be terrible. I'd much rather do tedious shit to play a videogame. 

Wouldn't know, haven't had a disc drive in my PC since 2009. :woody2:

1 hour ago, nitric said:

Are there any benchmarks for the game yet? I'm hoping to max this out at 60

Not that I've seen, but given that they pushed the launch back from September, to November makes sense.

I don't imagine we'll see any benchmarks until Mid-October , provided it isn't delayed again.