Microsoft Flight Simulator review scores

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MS should keep building off this and improving every aspect of it and make it their Google Earth killer.   Imagine if they keep going through city by city and town by town and adding and imp

Best game they made all gen and it's not on XBOX lmfao

I suppose this is the response I deserve, but not the one I wanted. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

it's a beautiful game. but holy fuck are these titles boring. 

You haven't lived until you've grown attached to your men in your U-boat in a simulator that takes into consideration - among other things; your oxygen supply when submerged. :face:

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

You haven't lived until you've grown attached to your men in your U-boat in a simulator that takes into consideration - among other things; your oxygen supply when submerged. :face:

i'd kill them all :troll:

Just now, bhytre said:

Saw someone stream it yesterday, it looks pretty amazing and comfy to play.

Must be great in VR if they plan on bringing that to the game, the keyboard and mouse controls kinda break the immersion

yea i can see it owning in VR. i can use my dildo as the flight stick so i can jerk it while playing so i have at least something to do

MS should keep building off this and improving every aspect of it and make it their Google Earth killer.

Imagine if they keep going through city by city and town by town and adding and improving all the models, make it more accurate and essentially make a real world sim from it.  That would be pretty cool.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

MS should keep building off this and improving every aspect of it and make it their Google Earth killer.

Imagine if they keep going through city by city and town by town and adding and improving all the models, make it more accurate and essentially make a real world sim from it.  That would be pretty cool.

it is really cool tech. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

it is really cool tech. 

Yeah, it's really impressive.  It would almost be a shame to just use it for this game at this point.  There's lots of reasons for them to want to flesh this out and make it a virtual world guide.  It would make a use for their streaming tech too.  All of it could run on super powerful servers and just stream video to phones and any other devices.

They're gonna have AI tech to scan and build virtual replicas of cities on an unprecedented scale.  It's amazing what they can virtualize using just photos.  AI and procedural systems fill out the rest. 

10 hours ago, HALOmij said:

yea but how long does it take? would  be cool if they do the entire planet tho

Edited by kazi of Skalitz

I gave up on Training after that 8th Training mission to fly solo without any guidance to Sedona, I couldn't find the dang Munds Park Golf course land mark.  

So all I have is knowledge on flying a Cessna 152. 

Right now I hopped in a Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX.  Flying from Indianpaolis Airport to LaGuardia Airport in NY with very little experience, and this plane is a lot more fancier than the 152.  I  keep getting a warning that the Air Speed is above 95 Knots and for me to reduce it.  

This game is a whole lot of fun.    Well worth the $59 price of admission.  :glad:

Edited by The Mother Fucker