Netflix goes full Jimbo: Releasing new pedo movie about twerking 11 year old girls

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"It's Art!"  

One of my favorite comments I’ve seen about this is that It’s Always Sunny was able to make the same points as this movie without having to show a fucking 11 year old twerking.  

Posted Images

reminds me of that dancing scene from donny darko lol. 

also wtf is a twerking dance? :cosby2: 

twerking is the most disgusting thing in the world, i like beautiful women i also like ass but they don't have to shake and swing that shit around in my face :scust2:

I actually contacted Netflix in chat and they gave me some generic response about the only way to send feedback about content is after it's released. 

Edited by Vini

Eh then don't watch it.  Apparently the script has won several awards.  I think those who get upset about this are the ones who are sexualizing it.  So if it bothers you then you are the pervert.  You are all a bunch of perverts.  Idiots.  

9 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Eh then don't watch it.  Apparently the script has won several awards.  I think those who get upset about this are the ones who are sexualizing it.  So if it bothers you then you are the pervert.  You are all a bunch of perverts.  Idiots.  

What do you think twerking is? :D 

34 minutes ago, lostfool said:

:|

I'm not the one sexualizing anything the creators did and the biggest platform in the world is about to show it.