Netflix goes full Jimbo: Releasing new pedo movie about twerking 11 year old girls

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"It's Art!"  

One of my favorite comments I’ve seen about this is that It’s Always Sunny was able to make the same points as this movie without having to show a fucking 11 year old twerking.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Vini said:

Dude I'm not even gonna repost this picture just go this article and look at a screen grab from the trailer on the bottom. You're telling me that's not sexualizing 11 year old children?

https://nypost.com/2020/08/20/netflix-deeply-sorry-for-cuties-poster-after-backlash-for-sexualizing-kids/

WHAT. THE. FUCK. 

I'm not commenting on a single screen shot from a trailer, I'm commenting on the trailer in it's entirety. I haven't seen the movie, nor plan to so I dont know what happens in it. I'm simply stating the story the trailer portrayed. The Netflix poster is stupid and quite honestly shittily done one at that. I can however see how people could feel it's overly sexualized. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

twerking in general is stupid but a movie that glorifies young girls doing it (in skin tight clothing to boot) is pretty disgusting. 

yea

• 4 weeks later...

So this has 88% at rotten tomatoes and a 3% audience score.

Either critics are all pedophiles or the audience are all muslims and Christians.

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help

i made a reply on social media about this movie:

"I know several critics, who liked the film (factoring in culture), and say it isn’t exploitative for the sake of being exploitative. However, I have 0 interest in seeing this crap. I don’t care if it’s artsy or “deep”...I bet pedos have this shit on repeat. While I support many foreign films, not all of them translate well here. Let’s take consent, for example. In some countries, it’s LEGAL for 70 year-old dudes to have sex with 13 year-olds. Technically, one could make a coming of age flick about a comparable, “normal” relationship in that respective country. Would that fly here? Fuck no. If someone was eager to see that, I’d kick him in the face, then crack his skull with my “aluminum bat of US cultural shock”....just my 3 cents."

• Geese 1
  • dead 1
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

What if it's a comming of age story where the girls realize how bad they were behaving by the end and change their ways?

But it's not. It's about prepubescent girls acting like whores. If they want to twerk, fine, do it with clothes on. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

i made a reply on social media about this movie:

"I know several critics, who liked the film (factoring in culture), and say it isn’t exploitative for the sake of being exploitative. However, I have 0 interest in seeing this crap. I don’t care if it’s artsy or “deep”...I bet pedos have this shit on repeat. While I support many foreign films, not all of them translate well here. Let’s take consent, for example. In some countries, it’s LEGAL for 70 year-old dudes to have sex with 13 year-olds. Technically, one could make a coming of age flick about a comparable, “normal” relationship in that respective country. Would that fly here? Fuck no. If someone was eager to see that, I’d kick him in the face, then crack his skull with my “aluminum bat of US cultural shock”....just my 3 cents."

One of my favorite comments I’ve seen about this is that It’s Always Sunny was able to make the same points as this movie without having to show a fucking 11 year old twerking. :D 

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Dancing doesn't make someone a whore. Jesus you're getting more right wing every fucking day. 

I said "like whores" not that they are whores. And this isn't fucking ballet. 

• Haha 2