The new Battletoads is out tomorrow, MS and Xbox have been redeemed

Just now, Goukosan said:

Fake boy hate.  He pre-ordered thw game, picked it up at launch and couldn't put it down for 30 hrs....... Bbbbbbut I hate it :jonb:

Imagine putting 25+ hours into a game, completing it with pre-determined hate for it :pavarotti:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, nitric said:

Imagine putting 25+ hours into a game, completing it with pre-determined hate for it :pavarotti:

That's less time than you put in on my dick... but that's not ownage because I know you love it cigar.png

• Haha 1

everything phil touches turns to shit, his entire business model is producing shit quality games and giving them away for free on gamepass.

another franchise he's buried next to crackdown, phantom dust, vodoo vance and halo.

if you're a fable fan i'd be very worried. Playground makes arcade racers and aren't equipped to do a single player RPG, and of course the game will be farted out for $8 on gamepass (for windows nonetheless).

there is no hope for fable. just strike it off your lists.

there wasn't a single moment where this flop didn't look abysmal, the art sucks ass and doesn't do the franchise any justice.

The people involved in creating this flop should never be allowed to make a game again

• Upvote 2